Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by skips kicks

Originally Posted by sam21

Originally Posted by abstrakt

Told me the same thing. Gave me an early Feb date to contact them if shoes didn't come in. They were shipped on 12/30 and 1/2. Should not be this long and I'm pretty sure I don't have to contact any carrier to "release" my shoes like some other posters been writing, right?

Yea. Mine were shipped out on the 2nd as well and haven't come in yet. I was just talking to someone who had the same problem and they said you just gotta be patient because the shoes will come. It is taking extremely long but there might have been some delays over there but yea, you shouldnt have to call to release the shoes, just gotta wait it out I guess. Hopefully by either today or next week theyll come in.
Also from bay area and still waiting for my CT order. I too used the free shipping option that came with no tracking number.

I also got the same response from DND and CT, no parcel number = no tracking.

Seeing others in the region in the same boat is a positive sign (believe it or not)

Initially when I ordered from CT i did not provide a contact #, anyone else?

just got my CT pair today. they look real nice. i guess you have to just be patient then cuz i thought it was lost in transit.

Somebody said they would trade me DS 2000 Olympic VIs for a pair of Concords + cash.
What's a fair price range that I would have to add? 
nerd.gif

I'm not even sure if I'm gonna go through with it. 
tired.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Somebody said they would trade me DS 2000 Olympic VIs for a pair of Concords + cash.
nerd.gif

tired.gif

-Drew

Maaan, if I were you i'd tell that dude to go flt a kite. LOL j/k, but seriously, Concords> Oly VI's. This time next year, he'll be begging you to take his Oly's AND his cash. I personally wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords straight up for Olys, just me though, I love this shoe!!!

nerd.gif

tired.gif

-Drew

I wouldn't do it. You stand the chance of the Olympic vi's midsoles cracking on you if you un-ds them. Shoe is more than 10 years old ds and I wouldn't want to spend money on something that could crack and crumble imo. My mocha iii's just crumbled on me today so it's a crappy feeling to experience.

Just got the surprise of my life! I missed out on the release and my bro ended up getting me a pair and gave them to me today!

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

the kid is killin it out there!
hopefully we'll meet up against you guys in indy on the 5th and get revenge for 01. good luck sunday. beat those pats!
just got a snipes pair in from a trade.
they look very nice just like the rest that came from the uk and europe.
much appreciated, juicyju. yours was shipped this morning and will be there soon.

Appreciate the size 10s homie. The Pats taking this one though 
smokin.gif

$%*! Off subject but I just had to say $%* is up with this!?!? Seams like concord rd all over again ! Finish line FL eastbay all crashed for chigagos! This is getting ridiculous if every release is gonna be like this. Most sites are sold out as well . This %++$ is exhausting I don't even wanna know how crazy it's gonna get for the cement 4s

It's sad that I wasnt able to get my hands on a pair of my favorite shoes of all time. 

I was 12 in '95 and vividly remember the originals.  I wish seniority counted for something
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

nerd.gif

tired.gif

-Drew

Maaan, if I were you i'd tell that dude to go flt a kite. LOL j/k, but seriously, Concords> Oly VI's. This time next year, he'll be begging you to take his Oly's AND his cash. I personally wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords straight up for Olys, just me though, I love this shoe!!!

damn dude Concords must be your all time favorite shoe 
laugh.gif

even though I can't pick up Chicagos until next week, Im fortunate enough to have gotten 2 pairs of Concords 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

How much were they shipped???

I paid 160.47 Euros. 
$208 shipped.

Got one pair from crookedtongues for 157 shipped!!!
yea, CT was def cheaper than that as I had ordered from them....
Before I got the dreaded email.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Still cheaper nonetheless. I know the rest of you who ordered from CT can confirm.

I am about to meet up someone whose selling a pair for $275. After watching all the videos on b grades vs retail the only consistant difference i am aware of is the different 23 indention on the boxes. Is there anything else i should look for?

Look at the top of the tongue where the white mesh meets the black sock liner. The black sock liner should go over the top of the tongue. Basically if you are looking straight at the tongue you should be able to see the black sock lining on the edges of the tongue. Early releases had the white mesh covering the black sock liner... Just my 2 cents anyways... Good luck!!

i wouldnt say a cut... more of a crease... but thatll will happen over time with wear anyways just sucks they came like that.... my space jams from finishline came with all sorts of problems on the midsole

^^mine came with a small glue spot on the PL. I'm not picky about a few defects
wink.gif
Just glad to be able to rock a pair.

Great pick up fam
smile.gif
Don't let the little things get to you. As long as you have a pair, every thing is all good!

Back
Top Bottom