Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Woke up this morning and found this on my chest

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I need to stop drinking.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

say NO to alcohol or any drug you took before you went that far!!!WOW...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people are paranoid about their pair is FAKE and this and that,,,if you doubt yourself then DONT buy it from a reseller or any unsafe website from overseas,plain and simple its your money spend it wisely.All you have to do is camp out like everyone else nowadays,on-line release or get there as early as you can to snag your pair and quit complaining.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Saw a girl wearing the Concords today in a blizzard.

FOOL!

30t6p3b.gif

Why can't people realize, snow and J's don't mix!

Unless you have 2 pair or don't care.

Are you serious??
Did you buy them for her???
Why do you give a toss??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ordered mine from Snipesshop, nearly waited a month for them.

Tried to trade for a bigger size, but this dude tried to tell me my Concords were b-grades :/

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

people are paranoid about their pair is FAKE and this and that,,,if you doubt yourself then DONT buy it from a reseller or any unsafe website from overseas,plain and simple its your money spend it wisely.All you have to do is camp out like everyone else nowadays,on-line release or get there as early as you can to snag your pair and quit complaining.

Played it safe and avoided fakes/bgrades and after numerous Online/telephone failures... Camping out early at FTL, CHM, and NEX still was'nt enough to get just 1 pair!  bwahahaa Fml, ended up settling on ebay a month after RD
grin.gif

I cant believe there is a tat with Yellowing on Concords..

Yet the patent is shiny as a mug!!! lol

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I cant believe there is a tat with Yellowing on Concords..

Yet the patent is shiny as a mug!!! lol
Someone had WAY too much to drink that night LOL.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Tried to trade for a bigger size, but this dude tried to tell me my Concords were b-grades :/

Not if they came from Snipes...they are a major chain in Germany, the equivalent of Finishline etc.

I see everybody talking about fakes but still gotta ask.. Just copped a pair for $310 off of Craigslist. It was a girl selling them for her boyfriend, probably could have gotten them cheaper but didn't wanna completely low ball lol. But anyway, she said she got them from Eastbay(in which they are a silver club member. Said on RD they got a special phone number to call because of silver club status that made it a little easier to get through on. Is that true?) Saw the Eastbay receipt, and even the box that it was shipped in. It had the Wausau, WI stamp on it and everything. Looked over the pair. Looked good, just a some glue where the toe cap connects to the patent leather(anybody know the best way to get it off?) the box even had the Eastbay product sticker on the box and the stamp on the inside of the box and the silver paper. I'll put up pics later but sounds good right. Didn't miss anything did I. I know I'm gonna hear all the crying about if u gotta ask then u shouldn't buy or y does it matter if they look good, but c'mon, just asking for opinions on if even after all that I still could have been got lol

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

I see everybody talking about fakes but still gotta ask.. Just copped a pair for $310 off of Craigslist. It was a girl selling them for her boyfriend, probably could have gotten them cheaper but didn't wanna completely low ball lol. But anyway, she said she got them from Eastbay(in which they are a silver club member. Said on RD they got a special phone number to call because of silver club status that made it a little easier to get through on. Is that true?) Saw the Eastbay receipt, and even the box that it was shipped in. It had the Wausau, WI stamp on it and everything. Looked over the pair. Looked good, just a some glue where the toe cap connects to the patent leather(anybody know the best way to get it off?) the box even had the Eastbay product sticker on the box and the stamp on the inside of the box and the silver paper. I'll put up pics later but sounds good right. Didn't miss anything did I. I know I'm gonna hear all the crying about if u gotta ask then u shouldn't buy or y does it matter if they look good, but c'mon, just asking for opinions on if even after all that I still could have been got lol

Silver club didnt get any better access to these then the rest of us...but if everything else sounds legit. If you gave them a look over and think they are good, then I wouldnt sweat it.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Not if they came from Snipes...they are a major chain in Germany, the equivalent of Finishline etc.
we know that and im sure lowwwski knows that.  hes just sayin the buyer didnt have a clue because of all this "b-grade/fake" nonsense going around.  if i was lowwwski i would have taxed the guy another twenty just for wasting my time...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by debs 168

to ship back to hong kong (mentalkicks) will cost roughly 100 something dollars if i include tracking. has anybody ever dealt with returning something to mentalkicks before?
i refuse to take a hundred dollar loss over this.

#+%+ these +$@#@*, first off.
second off if i have to get my chinese $#%%% to curse them out then i will.
third if i absolutely have to take a loss i'm %+#%##@! in the box, dead +!#.

i promise you i will defecate in the box and put 309 dollars worth of monopoly money with a note that says for them to go #+%+ themselves in chinese.
laugh.gif

if its that serious, just sell em on craigslist..do you even have a picture of da pairs you got from mental kicks that you're unhappy about?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Saw a girl wearing the Concords today in a blizzard.

FOOL!

30t6p3b.gif

Why can't people realize, snow and J's don't mix!

Unless you have 2 pair or don't care.

to each his own  she paid for them she can wear them in mud for all i care

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Just make sure the shoes he gives you are the ones you gave him; don't be burned with a bait and switch.

Man im not dealing with that dude i bought em from eastbay they are legit he can sell em if he wants.

I even hit up sneaker dave to verify.

He said the way shoes comes down the assembly line the stiching isnt precised on every pair, He said they looked normal to him and i shouldnt worry about it.

Yo that's his bad for not checking them before he traded. I had a meet up a few weeks back, met dude at starbucks and looked over them thoroughly. I received a call and had a casual convo while still checking the shoe. The dude as like, "u gone buy them?". I was like,"yeah but I'm making sure they cool". I'm not trying to be rushed when throwing down 3 bills for some sneaks. I may of came off rude but eff it. We have to do our work, otherwise there is no1 to blame but ourselves.

That's why you use a fake SMS app. Fake SMS app = No refunds No return policy. Meaning they can't contact you directly via fake SMS app.

^^nothing? Finally snagged my 10.5 at Htown sneaker summit. Had to be careful lots of fakes n b grades in the building

Back
Top Bottom