Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Has anyone has any problems with their jeans bleeding on the mesh parts? If so, how do you prevent it? I always had problems of my jeans bleeding on my Citrus XI lows.

As far as the value of these have dropped dramatically being sizes 8-9 going in between $280-$320, while the size 7.5 going for around $250-$280! This is the time to buy! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

shoes look legit bro.......you should have gone lower......i negotiated mine all the way to 230.

damn, u got a steal then. I realized I could of went lower once she was so quick to agree.. Should said at least $250 smh
your pair is legit bro. My pair looks exactly the same.

To all of you that love to complain. Who gives a damn $#%#? Wear your shoes. Quit whining about the subtle descrapancies.

Keep an eye out on NatterJacks. I ordered a Size 10 this morning thinking my friend would want it; but he doesn't. I just sent them an email to cancel my order and refund.

In case you are wondering, the total came out to $240 shipped from the UK. Not including custom fees (if they are any).

I'll post once I get a cancellation email from them.

keep missing these on natterjacks smh.. Want that 2nd pair and Im good.. Hopefully I can gpo from none last week to 2 this week

Originally Posted by KixxRus

back when the cool grey, fire red, dtlr and flip 3s came out air randy first popped out into the scene(06/07).. in one of the emails he mentioned something about the y3 plant... he was very low key.. everyone and there mother copped from him early..... i was being sarcastic about the brother part.. everything is ran by the "mafia" out there..
this is the truth 

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Enchanted

...what's wrong with them?

the 23 is wider than the 23 on my cool greys and space jams, they have a loud glue smell that smells like a permanent marker, the box feels weird...definitely a different feel than my spacejams or cool greys boxes, and the jumpman on each shoe looks off. look at the head. the dates on the inside of the sneaker are from like july or so as well, iirc. don't feel like looking right now.
isn't there a number i could call to ask nike if these are legit based off of a serial number or something?

those are early release pairs aka workers stealing pairs  from the Y3 PLANT(actual nike plant which is ran by yue yuen) located in Gao Bu Town, Donguan, Guanddong province in CHINA..ask for jerry shum, air randys brother, http://www.yueyuen.com/contact.htm email or call him http://www.yueyuen.com/press_file/12M_Yue_Yuen_FY2011_ENG-3.pdf  how about we all email him and give him a piece of our mind since NIKE IS NOT DOING @#$%  about how pathetic they are producing shoes
i'm curious how you got this info 
eek.gif

most people who work for parts of nike at a corporate level dont have this info unless they deal with the manufacture (yue yuen)

saw some breezy at the mall rocking hers. but she had no swag. this girl was like 5'5 but got some small @ss baby feet, not even GS sizes, it was like kids or something, it just looked so fake. she was trying to be cute like those posters and pics of ladies rocking their 11s.. she def thought she was doing it.. but hey she did "break my neck" for a sec, but then i was like..
z2slf.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

back when the cool grey, fire red, dtlr and flip 3s came out air randy first popped out into the scene(06/07).. in one of the emails he mentioned something about the y3 plant... he was very low key.. everyone and there mother copped from him early..... i was being sarcastic about the brother part.. everything is ran by the "mafia" out there..
this is the truth 
Yup i remember everyone had the DTRT's 3's

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is the truth 

Like a mug.

Originally Posted by raichu098

Is mentalkicks legit??????

Think about it...hottest shoe, toughest release, and I can go on their site and STILL see almost a full size run for much less than EBay prices? Nah, man...not going down that road...

Originally Posted by glove72

Think about it...hottest shoe, toughest release, and I can go on their site and STILL see almost a full size run for much less than EBay prices? Nah, man...not going down that road...
if you buy them, you wont be getting release day versions. they sell early productions

Natterjacks canceled my order per my request and it should be back for sale tomorrow. Check tomorrow!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

if you buy them, you wont be getting release day versions. they sell early productions
If that...I mean by now most of the B-grades and early release have to gone...and they going from sold out reloaded stock.  Where in the world can those be coming from?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

Natterjacks canceled my order and it should be back for sale tomorrow. Check tomorrow!

Do you search Jordan 11 to find them up? Cuz any time I search Jordan XI it always says no matches, but with Jordan 11 all the Jordans they have come up. Might of missed out on them before like that thinking they were sold out cuz I was checking those days. Do they put them on the home page or just with the Jordans?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Factory ugly ducklings that Nike rejected, they real though... i think, lol

Back
Top Bottom