Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

dat PL cut tho...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by nikes06

Natterjacks canceled my order and it should be back for sale tomorrow. Check tomorrow!

Do you search Jordan 11 to find them up? Cuz any time I search Jordan XI it always says no matches, but with Jordan 11 all the Jordans they have come up. Might of missed out on them before like that thinking they were sold out cuz I was checking those days. Do they put them on the home page or just with the Jordans?

I just searched Jordan 11. If they got em, they'll be on there. How I coped my pair.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

has anybody bought from kicks-crew.com

Ship from China and site page looks like VMVInc which has been linked to early release. We're over a month in and this site still has multiple sizes available under the market price? Hmmm...too good to be true.

Y'all really gotta chill with the is this and that legit

Every other page someone is asking if a site is legit

If you don't already have a pair chances of you getting a official pair anywhere other than ebay or some resellers website is slim to none

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

If you don't already have a pair chances of you getting a official pair anywhere other than ebay or some resellers website is slim to none
^^^ This

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^^^ This

I kinda agree with my man up there...use the search bar in the upper right for whatever site you are checking...it'll bring up every post about that site and you can make your own conclusions...

Originally Posted by raichu098

Is mentalkicks legit??????
Aren't they based in HK or something. This was the China release .........u be the judge......magical restock huh
roll.gif

Would it be evil if I send MK a box full of crap and dispute the charge on Paypal? Eff these early releases

Originally Posted by mrkane

Aren't they based in HK or something. This was the China release .........u be the judge......magical restock huh
roll.gif
Check out my dude on the right. Only blonde in China had to break out of the hospital to cop these.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Concord XI V2.0
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

431690_351775391518960_100000595053331_1244842_289498017_n.jpg

laugh.gif
Yo this brings back memories!! I totally remember seeing the bred versions of these when I was in Hong Kong back in 1997! Completely laughable, they were being sold off the streets, the PL caught my eye from the bargain bin.

Originally Posted by Infamy

roll.gif
Check out my dude on the right. Only blonde in China had to break out of the hospital to cop these.
im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by Infamy

roll.gif
im sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom