Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Let me just say this and i'm done with it. 
I think you guys are misunderstanding what people are saying. When a guy says "Give it until summer and these things will be going for $250" it seems as though he is saying that the AVERAGE market value will be around $250.00, which just isn't going to be the case and i'm sure most of us would agree that. Now on the other hand, are some guys going to catch a few pairs that slip through the cracks and under the radar? Absolutely, but those pairs DO NOT make up the market price or value. So as much as you want to HATE on the people holding multiples of the kicks and "
laugh.gif
" at dudes that "think they're sitting on a goldmine", you really can't unless you have hit the VEIN and can get them at retail because when it comes down to it, those dudes are the ones that will be clubbing you over the head for $450ea. a couple years down the line. 

Ok, i've spoken my piece
smile.gif
QFT!!!

You two cornballs should've moved your pairs when the stove was still hot. Get ready to sit on them for a long time if your wanting week one resell numbers. It happens every year. These will level out at around 260-270.

Co-sign everything ccastro02 said.

Haha people like you amuse me. Dont worry about what im doin. I am in no hurry to let mine go. This is my favorite shoe and that's the reason I got so many in my size. If the price is right or the trade looks good I'll let em go. If not I'll hold on to them and break em out overtime. I'm in no hurry to move the six pairs I have left. So worry about you and I'll do me. If other sneaker heads can get em for 260 270 or so more power to them.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

For those who grabbed multiples thinking they were on the come up are sadly mistaken.

For the amount of extra money that you might get for reselling them after months of sitting on them

You could of that made in two weeks working at McDonalds and then some
I'm not saying it's right, but I think it's easier to buy extra pairs of limited shoes and wait for the money to come in.

Ok, I checked Marqueesole.com and they have almost a full size run for $319.99.. They are on the legit list in here but I here that's not monitored to tough. Anybody got any idea on if they are legit.. $319 is pricey but just wondering cuz somebody on CL is selling a lair he claims is from them too.. I just find it funny they have almost a FSR this late even at $319.. Oh and nobody knows if Natterjacks had any up Monday night? Saw them round midnight, no sizes left but the pic and link to them we're gone in the morning

Originally Posted by steeda972003

ANyone purchase from mentalkicks.com? Or dealt with them at all? How is quality and legitimacy?
I almost brought some from them, but then looked on YouTube and people were saying they sale b-grades. So for 300 dollars I didn't want to risk getting b-grades

ANyone purchase from mentalkicks.com? Or dealt with them at all? How is quality and legitimacy?

avoid this site 
you will get a better deal on our buy and sell forum and not get stuck with a early release 

or order from marqueesole.com

the only early site i trust 100% 

Originally Posted by yelloo

Are the Columbias going to resell like the Concords?

at first yes but as time goes on the price will drop and go back up again 
the price on the concords will hold its value with much of a drop like the cool grays or space jams had 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by yelloo

Are the Columbias going to resell like the Concords?

at first yes but as time goes on the price will drop and go back up again 
the price on the concords will hold its value with much of a drop like the cool grays or space jams had 

Agreed.
It depends on demand (which will be there) that determines how much resell will be.

If they make 10,000 pairs but 12,000 people want a pair (these are hypothetical numbers here) then it drives the price way up.

Simple supply and demand here.

This is proof as you can see people who wanted to break the bank on the Chicago 10s resell have failed since you can find a pair on eBay for little over $50 over retail, which isn't bad.

This will not be the case with the WC 4's seeing how people are talking about copping 10 pairs (jk).

The last piece is the model.

How popular the model is (I believe the 11 is number 1 on most popular), but 4's are in the top 5.

Just wait it out, they should come down a little and always have your eye out. You will find something.

Got my size 11 and was pretty disappointed in the quality, so after a month I went ahead and sold them. Wasn't that hard to let go since I have a 00' pair.

Used that $ to buy VNDS Spacejams and still have 100 leftover!
smile.gif

Might pull the trigger on a VNDS pair of concords after awhile if the price is right

Originally Posted by spadil5

I have not seen my sz 12 below 350, I've made offer on CL and eBay.
A couple people on here have been able to cop a 11.5 for around $300. If you're willing to wear a half size smaller, you might have better luck at getting these for a better price.

Originally Posted by airjrdan10

Just wait it out, they should come down a little and always have your eye out. You will find something.

Got my size 11 and was pretty disappointed in the quality, so after a month I went ahead and sold them. Wasn't that hard to let go since I have a 00' pair.

Used that $ to buy VNDS Spacejams and still have 100 leftover!
smile.gif

Might pull the trigger on a VNDS pair of concords after awhile if the price is right
I still want those, but the prices are still crazy.

yuku
anyways still havent gotten my pair. Probably when I strike out/not have enough for yeezy 2 is when I'll get mine as a consolation.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zoamazing

I almost brought some from them, but then looked on YouTube and people were saying they sale b-grades. So for 300 dollars I didn't want to risk getting b-grades
What size are you? Soleland.com has a few sizes left, from what I've heard they are 100% legit.

Originally Posted by Vaddy

Originally Posted by Zoamazing

What size are you? Soleland.com has a few sizes left, from what I've heard they are 100% legit.

Size 11 I have had 0 luck with these.

avoid this site 
you will get a better deal on our buy and sell forum and not get stuck with a early release 

Ming was dishing out early release (fake) concords tho.
Not saying anything he has on there now is fake, but the dude did get his hands dirty.

down the road i cant see these going for less then 300 ds well at least in size 10-12

now is the time to buy the

resellers that got mulitples of these and didnt flip within the following few weeks of release want there money there not getting any hits because of all the releases this month

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

avoid this site 

Ming was dishing out early release (fake) concords tho.
Not saying anything he has on there now is fake, but the dude did get his hands dirty.

was just about to say this.

dude def sold fakes of concords, in fact, sneakgeekz got the fakes he reviewed from ming.

Columbias are definitely going to sell with a swiftness. After underestimating the Chicago X's release, I can see these sell out just like the concords did. Lets face it, any XI release adds a whole new consumer base than the normal Nike / JB consumer base.

Originally Posted by S329

Columbias are definitely going to sell with a swiftness. After underestimating the Chicago X's release, I can see these sell out just like the concords did. Lets face it, any XI release adds a whole new consumer base than the normal Nike / JB consumer base.

and we will see plenty of youtube chaos at the malls and campout videos.

Back
Top Bottom