Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

What I do with mine is at every wear afterwards I clean the soles just to clean up the dirt and I get some baking soda and put it in 2 inch sheet pan with water and bathe my soles overnight and after that brush off any excess of any baking soda on the soles and let it air dry and put it back in the box oh yeah one more thing you guys should buy this thing from a dollar store its called "moisturizer free" and put it in your closet right by your kicks,it'll slow down the process from any moisturizer getting into your kicks that creates oxygen that will yellow your soles or at least slows down the yellowing process, I've been doing this routine for about 8 months and it works

^^Im gonna have to try that. Both of my soles are still pretty icy but if the stuff helps, I'm willing to try it out

^^Im gonna have to try that. Both of my soles are still pretty icy but if the stuff helps, I'm willing to try it out
It works wonders and this moisture eliminator works well too

^i use this moisture eliminators in all my closets. You have to walk through my bathroom to get to my walk-in shoe closet so I keep 2 of them in there at all times. Once they fill with water you just replace it. They only cost $1-$2. I get them from the dollar store so it's a small price to pay to keep you shoes in good shape.

^i use this moisture eliminators in all my closets. You have to walk through my bathroom to get to my walk-in shoe closet so I keep 2 of them in there at all times. Once they fill with water you just replace it. They only cost $1-$2. I get them from the dollar store so it's a small price to pay to keep you shoes in good shape.
I thought I was the only one that does this, I get mine at the dollar tree every 60 days and it works wonders

Man i'm glad I was able to cop a pair of these Concords, & I got them for a pretty decent price on ************* marketplace. My hottest cop so far.

Do any of you store your XI's with silica gel in the box? back when i was heavy in this forum that was recommended. Also not keeping the paper that comes with the shoes.
I do this with my shoes with clear soles and mostly white shoes. 

my DS pair of concords has slight yellowing around the pods. i dont care. I accepted this before i ever bought a pair of jordans...shoes will wear out and crack. 

but whatever reebok does to their clear soles, Jordan needs to follow. Asap.

Bought a pair Concords off of CL for $180 worn once and bought some 09 Space Jams for $150 worn 3x...really stoked :pimp:

Last edited:
Traded breds for a DS pair of cords and grabbed another pair of Craigslist for $300. The breds I got for free basically. So I look at it as $150 for each pair of cords.

I don't care what anybody thinks but the Concords and Cookies&Cream are two of the hardest J's/shoes to ever be created by Tinker. Can't top these two in (white).

Turn around and take the Bred/SJams and Bred IV's and you got two of the sickest (black) J's/shoes to touch my or anyone's feet. 

Yo I just had to get that out fam!!!

nthat.gif

i don't want to sound pessimistic....but i'm not sure many would trade a pr of concords for a pr of the '12 breds...
I had an offer I passed and regret it....I was so in love I was blinded....now I see the market is saturated with breds I feel super dumb

Well I had an extra pair of Concords just lying around so I exchanged them for the '12 Breds with no problems and no regrets. Had multiple offers lined up too. I don't regret it cause I still have another fresh pair on ice...

Back
Top Bottom