Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

How are the soles of your guys' SJs, CGs, and Concords holding up?
Here are mine

All 3 are DS. Notice the yellow outline along the traction pods of the Concords... Yes, I am aware the SJs look disgusting.
sick.gif
Mine are identical. SJs have a lil less, but what can you do!

I still have mine dead stock, I'm just waiting for everyone in south Florida to wear them out as beaters and that's when I'm a rock mine out.

Fambs, accept that they're going to get yellow in time. Nothing's forever. Might as well enjoy the freshness of em while you can.

Concords are tolerable when they're yellow, even when the yellowing deepens. Space jams are okay when yellowing, but the piss yellow look on them :x

I just ordered a pair of concords, hopefully they will arrive soon like this week. Plan on finding another pair later on down the line just to have.

Finally busting out my cords from last year for tonight's Nets game. I love the fact that these are my #1 all time grail and my fav team is now black and white. All of my t's and hats match these kicks perfectly. It was really hard waiting all these months. I had two pair on ice. One pair with the paper in the box, one not. Both sitting in my closet which stays fairly cool all year round. Hardly any yellowing at all on either pair. In my experience, the paper doesn't seem to matter. (On last year's release) :smokin

I guess the hype for these has died down. I've been trying to sell or trade my pair for a pair of bred XI's and no one is biting. So dude did try to trade me a pair of 2013 bred 13's for them though, lol.

I guess the hype for these has died down. I've been trying to sell or trade my pair for a pair of bred XI's and no one is biting. So dude did try to trade me a pair of 2013 bred 13's for them though, lol.

I actually traded mine with ease for the Bred XI's. Had many offers too...

I actually traded mine with ease for the Bred XI's. Had many offers too...
I agree with you, I haven't had anybody hit me up for my breds I think more people like Concords better...

I would trade my breds for concords anyway, but I think the problem with concords to a lot of folks are the fact that the shoe can just sit somewhere....and get messed up (yellow).

My soles on my Concords are still icy even after multiple wears :wink:
I was able to score another pair worn 3x for $180 and a pair of 09 Space Jams for $150 :smokin

Now I'm on the hunt for some DMP's

Last edited:
My soles on my Concords are still icy even after multiple wears
wink.gif

I was able to score another pair worn 3x for $180 and a pair of 09 Space Jams for $150
smokin.gif

Now I'm on the hunt for some DMP's
Damn nice pickups man! I just picked up a second pair of concords for 180 too, but mine have been worn probably 5-10 times. Still really good shape though and I won't feel bad wearing them. My other pair has been worn only one time and could easily pass as DS. Still very icy. My spacejams have also only been worn one time for like 2 hours, but they definitely have more yellowing than the Concords. It's a shame because the spacejams are my favorites! I think that I like the spacejams and the concords with their icy soles both better than the breds, but man it sure is nice  not having to worry about XI's yellowing! lol. Unfortunately I missed the CG's that released in 10, but I hope to add a pair to my collection sometime soon.

Do any of you store your XI's with silica gel in the box? back when i was heavy in this forum that was recommended. Also not keeping the paper that comes with the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom