Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Sorry we've just run out of item(s): "Air Jordan 11 Retro Men's Shoe, in size 10.5". There's a good chance we'll restock in the next couple days, so check back soon.

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

3 hours later.... still no confirmation email and others be gettin there email immediately after damn idk how much longer imma wait on this.. stressin for no reason probly
you're probably fine, if it's in your order history i wouldn't worry about it, i think sometimes they just get delayed sending batches of them out for whatever reason.

just got 3 pairs of 11.5 ndc after 3 hours of waiting and used coolgrey..i think traffic has thinned out and stuff is going through..3 hours is for the hard core who really want their pairs...my boys gonna be real happy!!!

nah i used credit card and it made me enter my email twice and i even went back like 40 times to see if i entered it right nd i did so idk i might head to the mall and they open at 9 just in case. idk i got tough decision to make

called eastbay at 852 pst and kept them on the phone till 9 talking about reebok vs adidas and almost had to order some DMX's till i said i want to order something else and they knew i wanted the Js. got 2 11.5s easy

Originally Posted by gescobe

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

. I got a "o" confirmation, but it's worth a shot.

what does the O mean?
also want to know.
The "O" in an order means "Out of Stock", but they still try to locate a pair for you before they cancel an order.

Oh and by the way......

Just kidding, I think the "o" means order or online.
roll.gif

I'M SORRY ABOUT THE "O" THING!!! I DONT THINK IT MEANS ANYTHING!!!

I CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEY ALREADY TOOK THE MONEY OUT. I hope they just send everyone's shoes overnight by default. But I'm still calling NIKETOWN tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now, and wake up and try and get a pair in hand.
I've never ordered online for a big release, so I don't want to place all my eggs in one basket so to speak. LOL!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Damn near shed a tear right now with ndc, after waiting hours, i get a message saying they are out of stock, how in the !%@^%^@ are you out of stock?

While everyone is still up, anyone wanna help a brother out on how to make an avatar? Is it because I'm using IE that I can't do it?

copped my 2 pairs of 13 at 9pm and just got through with an order for my boy on the non flash site after trying for like 3 hours.

Nobody go to my CVS tomorrow! Finally got it to go through downloaded safari but then finally IE went through. WOuldnt take discount so I took it out reloaded page and still got the free shipping. Got my confirmation within 3 minutes. Finally getting some sleep.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Damn near shed a tear right now with ndc, after waiting hours, i get a message saying they are out of stock, how in the !%@^%^@ are you out of stock?
Absolutely no way NDC is sold out. Not enough people could get through.

Right?
frown.gif

if that's the case, and how people said this spot had 800 pairs or wahtever, then this is the BEST GIFT JB gave us..

well now NDC is up and running and showing a full size ruN!

oh wait, when you submit order they are sold out, but according to them dont worry cause they might restock...

SMDH forget jordan, forget nike, forget hypebeasts. Im going to sleep.

Got my confirmation off NDC thru Iphone w/ paypal, took about 2 hours. Looks like they fixed the site so ppl should be getting their pairs in now. I literally stopped my sneaker buys and the last pair of J's I got were the white/blk 11s from 2001, but these just look too clean. Jordan is gonna hit the craps table superhard after tonight.

Back
Top Bottom