Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif

If you want your feet to hurt. 
Everyone's feet are different bro. My favorite sneaker to hoop in was the Iverson Question low. By no means a technologically advanced sneaker. Just worked for me. And I'm sure there are dudes in Ethipoia 5'5" dunking in beat up sandals without any complaints. It's strictly personal preference.

laugh.gif
at the 5'5" ethiopian dunking. But your right bro, it all comes down to personal preference.

That mental picture has me dying

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Vid of fake Concords from VMV

After countless numbers of pages exposing websites, for those of you that continue to buy from them....HOORAY more concords for me

dude seems mad familiar, like someone I might have run into recently 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by skaddsdk

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Let me guess.......your auction?? lol
I wish it was  
says jumpman joqdan on the tag.

thats not an indicator of fake. joqdan was a production error on the first 30,000-75,000 pairs. u might end up seeing this in some retail stores and possibly if they end up in outlets but i highly doubt it considering how well these are doing with the early release.
a lot of the flaws people point out are not signs of fake or real, its more the production and changes nike/jordan is making as time goes on. people have spoken the truth that most of these early releases are real just not licensed for sale under nike. call it fake, i dont care im not here to argue. 

most websites claiming that they are the only ones with authentic pairs are all the same, they are just pointing fingers rather than ruining their own rep.  everyone has different production runs and may have certain "flaws" or changes that are being implemented as they get the shoes off the line. you will see the R corrected very soon even with these early releases. 

laugh.gif
and i can see it now, everyone on NT is going to call the joqdans fake just because nike/jordan factories fixed the problem
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by skaddsdk

I wish it was  
says jumpman joqdan on the tag.

thats not an indicator of fake. joqdan was a production error on the first 30,000-75,000 pairs. u might end up seeing this in some retail stores and possibly if they end up in outlets but i highly doubt it considering how well these are doing with the early release.
a lot of the flaws people point out are not signs of fake or real, its more the production and changes nike/jordan is making as time goes on. people have spoken the truth that most of these early releases are real just not licensed for sale under nike. call it fake, i dont care im not here to argue. 

most websites claiming that they are the only ones with authentic pairs are all the same, they are just pointing fingers rather than ruining their own rep.  everyone has different production runs and may have certain "flaws" or changes that are being implemented as they get the shoes off the line. you will see the R corrected very soon even with these early releases. 

laugh.gif
and i can see it now, everyone on NT is going to call the joqdans fake just because nike/jordan factories fixed the problem
tired.gif
good to know. tnx! 

my shoes have been returned to SDS for a week now and still no refund for the shoes or the shipping cost even after multiple emails..
and every time i do get an email it's always some random @%% response or it's like "whats your order # again?" when it's clearly included in the emails..
can one of you that somehow talk Jay ask what is going on now.

just to end all this real and fake....lets do it like the old days....get them release day....its that simple...who cares about having the first pair, back in the day you wanted them you had to wait on release day......plus it gives you something to look forward to.....this whole200 page plus wouldnt be about fake and real...160jordansdeep is 100% right thats the process it takes and if it dosnt meet specifications it dosnt move but the trash...but now you have these companys buying them and selling early and you guys are complaining....thats why this whole system has been corrupted...when theres a release date that means when the public is able to get them...now a month or two before isnt that bad becasue final production models are made in advance...but not five months in advance...

23penny's are leigt? expect his are the same or worse then SDS? makes sense unless things changed from what we saw from him a week or two ago.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

23penny's are leigt? expect his are the same or worse then SDS? makes sense unless things changed from what we saw from him a week or two ago.

the longer you wait. the better the kicks are. the factory is shut down now. it would not be smart to cop now.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

my shoes have been returned to SDS for a week now and still no refund for the shoes or the shipping cost even after multiple emails..
and every time i do get an email it's always some random @%% response or it's like "whats your order # again?" when it's clearly included in the emails..

what is paypal saying

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

what is paypal saying

called them this morning and they said they would attempt to contact the seller then come to a decision themselves about the refund..

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

what is paypal saying

called them this morning and they said they would attempt to contact the seller then come to a decision themselves about the refund..

sorry to say, but i had a feeling this is how jay was gonna do ya.

terrible.
30t6p3b.gif

WOW!!!

I cant believe that comparison of the True Blue's on ISS............smh...........and just something to point out that I've noticed, all of the questionable pairs have issues with their lace holes and the overall construction is sub par. If you look at the dudes shot of the tongues you can see the crappy job they did on the stitching up near the top eyelets......

Marqueesole Pair

Eastbay Pair

Back
Top Bottom