Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by lyricist343

I really hope JB made enough pairs because I know someone is going to be mad when I cop 4 pairs and walk passed them in line...
laugh.gif

After Thanksgiving dinner my friends and I will be camped out for these bizznatches to drop, starting at midnight!!

Ima be camping out for these too!  ARound here allt he malls open at midnight for black friday so ima head up there around 930 or 10 and wait.

For the cool greys ima be outside all $%%$+% night from the time the mall closes til 6 am

i hope your a teenager because there's so many better things you can be doing then camping out from when a mall closes which would most likely be around 10pm or 11pm considering holliday hours til 6am for some cool grey xi's. even with the flints, their going to be produced in mass amounts, spots around my way that hardly get any pairs are getting a ton of flints, if you really want the flints that bad just show up at the mall at midnight and cop em, no need to wait outside for a few hours, these will be easy to cop.

You must not have forgotten the space jam mania already....Cool grey release is gonna be hysteria. Flints i'm not that worried about.

It shows a little too much with the flash, it doesn't look as bad if you see it in person... but without a doubt its annoying.

yea thats all bad up there ^^ but yea shouldnt be a hassle at all gettin these shoes at least in the bay area.

Originally Posted by a019

yea thats all bad up there ^^ but yea shouldnt be a hassle at all gettin these shoes at least in the bay area.

I hope this is the case...dude at my local mall said its going to be crazy. Ima drive by there Thursday night after work and peep the scene. Dont think Id be willing to camp out all night for these

im in the military and the NEX is having 25% off on all shoes on black friday they are alreadt 30% discounted so they will go for $125 with the 25% off they will be $95 or $99 and the NEX dont care if its a new release or not anything goes.so ill be in line to cop hopefully two pair for that price

anybody that lives in mass or ri expressions is selling them for retail i ended up getting my other pair today:smile:

They got these on Frankford ave in Northeast Philly for retail, I copped for 160 flat
pimp.gif
today, no tax on sneakers in Philly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nephi215

They got these on Frankford ave in Northeast Philly for retail, I copped for 160 flat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where on Frankford ave??

Originally Posted by 08fellaz

Originally Posted by nephi215

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where on Frankford ave??
At  at a mom and pop store called Josephs right by margaret and orthodox.

The pair for my niece came in today
I see the glue stains on it and it makes it look like she was already walked in the rain with them
Im still copping me a pair on black Friday though hopefully ill get my pair if not im copping something else im missed out on
the quality of the leather is way better than the CDP model from 08 so that cool
never had a pair of 05's so (shoulder shrug)

57c35563ef04a4bff9c58911181f2bfd2752b74.jpg

finally got my pair today for 160 + tax. minus a few stitching problems i love my pair. they are real comfortable on feet

Back
Top Bottom