Air Jordan xxxiv first info

they Put it therw because if you bought at 200 but the shoe is up for 190 now, then they’ll “find you another pair.”

I could be wrong but I’ve never heard of anyone having stockx find them a pair when the pair was now going for more than they paid.

I’ve heard tons of cases where the pair was going for more now and the user got a refund.

sounds fishy to me like it was intentional or price gouging. I hate that when that happens.

sounds fishy to me like it was intentional or price gouging. I hate that when that happens.

yeah I mean it’s obvious right? If there are any pairs for sale in your size at all....and you get a refund for them saying they couldn’t find you another....

I didn’t realize this wasn’t common knowledge.

remember the 17se
012413_01.jpg
Beautiful shoe, hard to believe theyve yet to retro.
Definitely passing on the BBs but id like to think theyll be a hit for natives perhaps.

Crazy to me how many different outlets you can orders sneakers from these days. Used to just be NDC, Eastbay, Finishline and Foot Locker (for the most part).

Strong threat. :lol:

Nah, it's not a threat! I got 25+ shoes already boxed up. Just gotta call a place locally to see if they are interested. If not, I'm hitting that sell button on SX! It's time. I'm not leaving entirely, but seriously cutting the collection down. Keep a core of shoes I love and off the rest. I hit that moment when I hesitated to buy something (where in the past it was just buy it), I know it's time to move on. I'll always be in this hobby, and will get some new things (Fire Red V, Flint 13s, any new Agassi retro) but it's definitely changed and NOT for the better.

Last edited:
Got an email from SX about my lack of getting a pair of 34 SEs. They apologized, understood my frustrations and said the reason I didn't get another pair was because they couldn't link me to another seller due to "internal issues". Was reading that a d saying to myself, "REALLY?!! Internal issues?! What does that even mean?". Then I read on and scrolled up some and I perked up. They gave me a $20 off code for my next order! That works. Makes the current pair $200 plus shipping where as I was at $193. Gonna pull the trigger next week, as I want to watch Nike to see if they restock the larger sizes (they just relisted an 11 again. But nothing bigger). So overall, they made good on the issue. Gotta give them credit.

Internal issues is a BS answer, but they definitely are making changes. They've added 2FA, started clamping down on their authentication process, added photos to failed sneakers.

They need a phone number. I'm 32 and I don't have the patience to deal with social media or e-mail. I went through a 3-week nightmare with GOAT.

Internal issues is a BS answer, but they definitely are making changes. They've added 2FA, started clamping down on their authentication process, added photos to failed sneakers.

They need a phone number. I'm 32 and I don't have the patience to deal with social media or e-mail. I went through a 3-week nightmare with GOAT.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened with GOAT?

I can attest if it has something with authentication. I sent SX a DS pair of 2004 Jordan 12 Flint Grey. Never worn. Tried on years ago on carpet in my house, sure, but never worn. The said they were and the pics they sent were bogus. A teeny pebble in a groove in the outside. And a dark slight 1" scuff on the outsole. Sure, it's been in a box for 16 years!! The soles and white jumpman were clean as new and ZERO creases (we all know the 12 shows creases easily). Needless to say they came back. I was ticked but their decision is final! Give me a break!!

Back
Top Bottom