Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I’ll get a pair of lows to play in, but I’m done unless they surprise us with a Black/red pair, or the Fragment. Best 2 pairs. Favorite Air Jordan since the XX3, although I think Tate has put new life into the sig line and all of his last 4 have been nice.
86FD1DB5-996C-4FCA-BC3F-9424E03CC883.jpeg

I dunno. I mean I couldn't blame them not accepting it with the missing lid considering most buyers that frequent those sites are hypebeasts or resellers that are so anal with the smallest discrepancy. it might end them up not being to sell them for a profit. I can understand Nike since they are a multibillion company and could afford doing recalls as oppose to damaging their reputation.

GOAT accepted the sneakers with the flaws, missing items, and missing box lid. They sent it to ME, and I was unhappy and sent them back to GOAT and GOAT told ME they couldn't accept MY return because the box lid was missing! THAT'S WHY I SENT IT BACK, DINGUS! Ugh and it took nearly a month too.

Played in the SE today and ya, they are def a tad small compared to the regular 34s. It’s doable but I noticed my toe was pretty much touching the end in these, seems like a more slanted toe box or something.

the ankle padding in these is amazing.
91031CF9-A337-4BC8-A60C-649901FA02D5.jpeg

810FEB64-F13F-4F58-B85C-B3140D04759A.jpeg

CE6DBDAA-F532-4743-BC9E-2AAB825EC1D4.jpeg

So how was it to ball in them?

Tried my SE's on today and yeah they're a little more tighter than the regulars.. annoying since theres no 11.5 on NDC and I have no idea where people are getting the PF's that might be better. The fit is virtually the same just a tad more constricting IMO.

They're stunning though.

So how was it to ball in them?

Lateral containment is even better. They have the usual upper along with the shroud and zippers which add more containment and support. Honestly, the SE are amazing. Not sure how they added the new look and barely added any weight to them, very dope. I saw the Infrared in person today and that highlighter infrared is amazing. Day 1 cop.

I’ll get a pair of lows to play in, but I’m done unless they surprise us with a Black/red pair, or the Fragment. Best 2 pairs. Favorite Air Jordan since the XX3, although I think Tate has put new life into the sig line and all of his last 4 have been nice.
86FD1DB5-996C-4FCA-BC3F-9424E03CC883.jpeg
Totally agree... those two right there are the best of the 34s thus far! Interested to see what that “QS white/red/black” pair is gonna be.

Also I totally agree with the comment about Tate. It’s funny how before the 33s/34s everyone was like “kill the sig line!”... and now I think he’s really got people back into them with these 34s..

Tate has made some of my favorite AJs... 19s, 33s, 34s.

that QS pair would really be a nice birthday present. although I can only hope for the best to get one. on the otherhand, very curious about the Jordan 35's design for next season. the 34's came late last year.

3 lows coming for April-June and a QS 34 mid on the way too. Sent from a friend that’s a manager at Champs.
7BC3FF6D-C395-4FCF-9622-9748F11B534C.jpeg
Surprise they releasing a 34 in October that the month when the world should see the 35s

Last edited by a moderator:
GOAT- Bought a pair of Jordan 1 NY to Paris (brand new, box: good condition) got an outlet return with creases, cracking, missing laces, no box lid. Shipped them back, and they told me they couldn't accept the return because it was missing the box lid :rofl: :rofl: Held my money hostage, held the sneakers hostage, and would not communicate with me. Ultimately they refunded me with GOAT credit MINUS return shipping. I'll never use them again.

As for StockX, had them "fail" a pair of DS 2006 Green Bean 5s due to "inconsistent discoloration" on the plastic mesh. THEY'VE BEEN IN A BOX FOR 14 YEARS!

Anyways...I like the Pelican PE. I'd MUCH rather have that than the dookie monsters. I still can't believe they're actually releasing the diarrhea CW.

Sounds familiar lol. I bought a pair of all white More Uptempos from GOAT's used section back in the summer. They shipped me a BEAT pair that had clearly continued to be worn after the pics and listing were posted. Emailed, sent pics, and the whole 9. They had the balls to tell me they didn't see any difference between my pics and the listing and that I should've paid more attention. End of communication. Ended up having to file a chargeback with PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom