Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Well, as I figured, the seller backed out from the transaction on SX. Got PayPal refund today. Total joke! They didn't even offer to find em another pair. I thought that's what they did when a seller flakes? Am I wrong?

I found out SX has two different versions of the SE pair and I have zero clue what the difference is other than a different sku and it’s legit just a digit. Wtf.

0E72A09F-EEEB-42A4-990E-A192A7C6BAF4.png
C636BAA8-B96A-4FA6-B50D-83B1B1A9CDA7.jpeg
B35F04F4-CA73-455D-A0F7-516B96622F33.jpeg

the other one is PF. the difference is mainly on the fit like the other shoe being wide since the SE's felt tighter from what I've heard. hopefully they are not KD-like tight.

the other one is PF. the difference is mainly on the fit like the other shoe being wide since the SE's felt tighter from what I've heard. hopefully they are not KD-like tight.

so which version is the semi wide pair and why is there no distinction on Nike. (Second question is not aimed at you lol )

that’s my point man. It’s unlikely they would find you another. It’s a marketing sham.

the only time they find you another is if it magically benefits them.

Then why do they blatantly put that on their buying page? Sounds to me that it's a total lie and they have ZERO intentions to help. I tell you, as soon as I off about 3-6 dozen pairs of shoes on their site, I'm gonna probably close my account with them.

Infrareds - the part of the shoe on either side of the tongue, is pinkish infrared. After seeing them in person, if you see pics where the shoe looks to be one consistent infrared color, indoors that's not how they'll look. Indoors the colors separate slightly. Outdoors could be another story. Saw them tonight at a FTL in the DMV. They definitely stand out, but I'm going to do like so many people here do and wait for a discount of some kind since I already have a few 34s (voids/ambers/se) that I'm still playing in. Haven't actually played in the se's but might do that in the next day or two.

Of all the pics we've posted, This one is the closest to how they looked to me in store, on foot:

infrareds

infrareds.png

The one part is pinkish, the other part is more infrared, but you definitely don't have as much of a 'smooth' uniform color like in some of the images. It's a standout shoe for sure, I'm just going to have some self-restraint and wait for a discount since I'm still playing in my voids and have the SEs yet to try.

so which version is the semi wide pair and why is there no distinction on Nike. (Second question is not aimed at you lol )

I don't want to speculate since I don't want to give you the wrong info. but just to be sure, you could try some Nike shoes with a "PF" on it in stores and try compare it with the ones which don't have.

Infrareds - the part of the shoe on either side of the tongue, is pinkish infrared. After seeing them in person, if you see pics where the shoe looks to be one consistent infrared color, indoors that's not how they'll look. Indoors the colors separate slightly. Outdoors could be another story. Saw them tonight at a FTL in the DMV. They definitely stand out, but I'm going to do like so many people here do and wait for a discount of some kind since I already have a few 34s (voids/ambers/se) that I'm still playing in. Haven't actually played in the se's but might do that in the next day or two.

Of all the pics we've posted, This one is the closest to how they looked to me in store, on foot:

The one part is pinkish, the other part is more infrared, but you definitely don't have as much of a 'smooth' uniform color like in some of the images. It's a standout shoe for sure, I'm just going to have some self-restraint and wait for a discount since I'm still playing in my voids and have the SEs yet to try.

if these end up in inventory, that would be great. I remembered when our local FTL overstocked a lot of the BlackCat 32s and ended up disposing them for $100 to clear their inventory. I wanted another pair so bad but just couldn't pull the trigger due to owning 3 32's already and couldn't find a place for it other than behind a glass which I don't do. I doubt the SE's would happen to that but the Infrareds might depending on how much of these gets distributed. if that happens, I might get another pair.

Idk but imma speculate in asia we get xdrs on sigs which idk if they really xdr or just marketing term

Prob what the PF is

Well, as I figured, the seller backed out from the transaction on SX. Got PayPal refund today. Total joke! They didn't even offer to find em another pair. I thought that's what they did when a seller flakes? Am I wrong?
Sorry to hear that bro. Mine has reached their warehouse now pending for them to ship. Dead slow. Expected to receive on the 2 of the 4th of March.

It's beyond time for Nike to retro the OG white/blue 17s. I was in Niketown Chicago on the original release day but passed. $200 for shoes in 2003 was bonkers, and I was poor LOL. But I'd rock the hell out of them now.

It's beyond time for Nike to retro the OG white/blue 17s. I was in Niketown Chicago on the original release day but passed. $200 for shoes in 2003 was bonkers, and I was poor LOL. But I'd rock the hell out of them now.

I hate to even wonder what they would charge for 17 retros today $250 for the se, it be $275-300 I'm good

Then why do they blatantly put that on their buying page? Sounds to me that it's a total lie and they have ZERO intentions to help. I tell you, as soon as I off about 3-6 dozen pairs of shoes on their site, I'm gonna probably close my account with them.

they Put it therw because if you bought at 200 but the shoe is up for 190 now, then they’ll “find you another pair.”

I could be wrong but I’ve never heard of anyone having stockx find them a pair when the pair was now going for more than they paid.

I’ve heard tons of cases where the pair was going for more now and the user got a refund.

maybe pf stands for power forward and maybe power forwards have wide feet ? 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

funny, I thought it was power forward too. but actually, it's performance fit. although not sure if it's true that they are using XDR rubber on them although I must say that the Asian release of Nike/Jordan shoes seem to have a different sizing or width on them as I have observed. like their U.S. size 9 doesn't feel like a U.S. size 9 that we have.

I like the gators not enough to buy esp with bayou boys on back but I like alt materials and gators do come in that color so meh besides Jordan always mess up their gator shoes, remember the 17se
012413_01.jpg

air_jordan_xvii(17)_retro_plus_bulls_black_white_gym_red-2.jpg
yeah, I remember them. these were the shoes that I kept on having second thought of buying like seriously close to buying then pull out, then think it over again. love their shoe case btw.

Back
Top Bottom