AIr jordan XXXV first info.

My man. You have a good eye...
As soon as I finished the first one. I told myself, yes these are it.

Perfect resemblance...
Screenshot_20201222-070033_Change Color.jpg

20201222_082407.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-082452_Gallery.jpg
Such a great canvas theres so many ways to flip the XXX5 with subtle changes especially with this cw.

Can’t believe I’m just getting around to asking this after all my years on NT, but how does it work with the PE colorways? Do the players give the designers requests or the people at JB just make the different colors up on their own?
I dont know the exact answer to your question but I know how MY PE process would go
Wake up 4am calling my NIKE rep, "Yo I just had a dream about a FLY ASSS pair of 35s!"
"You got pen and paper on you?"

Can’t believe I’m just getting around to asking this after all my years on NT, but how does it work with the PE colorways? Do the players give the designers requests or the people at JB just make the different colors up on their own?

I guess it depends on each player and how much pull you have with the brand. Al Horford would just get boxes of Hyperdunks in team colours sent to him. Same thing with Ray Allen, but with various models of Jordans. Neither player asked. Nike and JB just made them various colorways.

Some players who aren’t that well known but are still sponsored just get vouchers on NDC and have to resort to making their own PEs on Nike ID

I am lowkey blown that I was on Titan 22's site to get the 35s and found out after I had made an account on their site ahead of the release and then had the shoes in my cart that they did not have the option to ship outside of the Philippines. SMDH It is just as well because I saw that the cost of the shipping was around 3,500 PHP which is about $80 USD, so that might have had me backpeddling a little bit. LOL I will have to wait until the 29th and see if I can cop then.

I am lowkey blown that I was on Titan 22's site to get the 35s and found out after I had made an account on their site ahead of the release and then had the shoes in my cart that they did not have the option to ship outside of the Philippines. SMDH It is just as well because I saw that the cost of the shipping was around 3,500 PHP which is about $80 USD, so that might have had me backpeddling a little bit. LOL I will have to wait until the 29th and see if I can cop then.
If you’d like help, I’ll try for you on the 29th.

A lot of white/red/black variations of the 35. That eclipse plate looking like jade 🤤. Makes the 🧬 pair I have look blah 😑.

Yeah there are sooooo many dope possibilities in terms of colorways for this model but we keep getting bland, mismatching stuff... why

Of all the colors, that drab greyish brown

I don’t mind that, but I just don’t think the Clot pair CW works as a whole. It all just doesn’t fit together right for some reason. Think I’d like to better if the white parts were black instead.

Back
Top Bottom