AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I think I like the way the lows fit better than the mids. I were to hoop in 35s, I’d go with the lows.

:emoji_cry: SmartSelect_20210520-071126_SNKRS.jpg

Ftl probably messed up. Released them early, got told to pull them and wait for the “real” release date. And only had two sizes available after all the confusion...

I didn’t try for another pair but this not sh*t has to stop sometime. I love my Mavs and love Luka but I hope people that kept people from getting it end up sitting on them.

Hit on a size 12 nice to double up on these

Attachments

• 73079F24-0EEB-44E1-89CE-7DA41809690E.jpeg
    73079F24-0EEB-44E1-89CE-7DA41809690E.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 145
I didn’t try for another pair but this not sh*t has to stop sometime. I love my Mavs and love Luka but I hope people that kept people from getting it end up sitting on them.
I’m gonna sit on one pair and Rock the other, I have a feeling if Luka doesn’t end up getting a sig Like Zion he might leave Nike/JB and these might end up going up and value like the Kawhi Think16

I know that I am probably in the minority here, but I like the fit of the "regular" 35s more than the Lows. The Lows fit small in my usual size 8.5 where the regular 35s fit perfect and I prefer to be able to order my usual size instead of going up a size. The Lukas I bought are a touch too tight and I thought that the size 9 that I bought in the Reflexologys fit a little roomy, but they actually fit the same way as my four pairs of the regulars in my 8.5. I am going to ship the Lukas back to Foot Locker to see if I can exchange them for a 9, but if they cannot fulfill the request I will be okay with not having these (especially since I realized that the CW is really similar to the Alternate Bel Air 5s).

I wanted these:

FBAD8011-2AD5-4689-8CAC-6C2016295D2A.jpeg

Foot locker has sold out of 14s. If anyone has a lead on size 14, please let me know.
I ended up copping these as well. I could not find a MA2 general thread on here, but this model is so comfy and I am looking forward to more CWs (so far, the Women In Power CW is my favorite).

I’m gonna sit on one pair and Rock the other, I have a feeling if Luka doesn’t end up getting a sig Like Zion he might leave Nike/JB and these might end up going up and value like the Kawhi Think16

That's just an investment and not hoarding to sell for like $40 extra a pair. I will never ever get mad at anyone for making a future investment but when you deplete the market for everyone else it's going to get to a point where I don't even try anymore. The Shadow 2.0 was the first shoe I tried for in a very long time and I actually hit lol.

With all these raffles, draws etc. I just automatically think the brick 🧱 and mortar won’t get them...

Seeing all L's makes me wish I would've tried and just sold at retail to someone on NT.... Then again I've been taking L's left and right.

Back
Top Bottom