AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Did you happen to go up .5 regarding sizing on the lows? Seems like quite a few people in here went .5 on the lows in general but have said the Lukas fit more like the regular release and as such, could have gone TTS. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
JS”

I have only worn the DNA, Guo & Reflexology PF versions and they fit me TTS. A couple of people have mentioned that the Luka's fit a little snug.

Copperhead Snake Colorway :pimp:

1622678831440.png

1622678858280.png

Attachments

• 1622678832466.png
    1622678832466.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 328
I wear my DNA’s to ball in. Anybody else have an issue with the ankle padding rubbing on your ankle bone? Other than that, they’re a solid pair to ball in.
Didn't notice that. For me, it was the defective plate that did me dirty. Changed my whole perception about the 35 in a bad way.

I have only worn the DNA, Guo & Reflexology PF versions and they fit me TTS. A couple of people have mentioned that the Luka's fit a little snug.

Thanks man. Have to go the resale market route and I’m trying my best to make the most imformed decision regarding sizing. Unfortunately I haven’t seen any in store to try on. I don’t have wide feet but I’m just concerned about the sizing of the Lukas.

JS”

Last edited:
Could just be your left leg/ankle/foot isn’t compatible with the shoe. I know it sounds crazy, but our bodies aren’t 100% symmetrical.
while this can be true, if this only occur with this one particular shoe and not the others, the shoe itself is not made properly.

Yeah I just got the Luka's . They're perfect length-wise with about a finger's width space, and are still snug width-wise even with thin socks. This is my first pair of 35's but I'm disappointed with the traction so far even indoors on clean-ish courts, it's not sticking like the 34s did. Maybe the glow in the dark rubber compound isn't as grippy?

We really got shorted on good GR releases in the US.. Not sure why so many colorways are overseas releases. Also not sure why they only gave us like two PE pairs and neither were that great comparatively.. I woulda killed to have a pair of any of those OG 5 looking pairs the NBA players had.

Back
Top Bottom