Air max, force, dunk, foam heads, new thread 4 new releases plz?

HONESTLY I FEEL LIKE BOTH NINJA AND BIGJ SHARE INCREDIBLY VALID POINTS..
except the Nike section he keeps referencing has a similar structure of what the retro section has evolved to.

JB is the only section now that has a thread per color but its because there is WAAAAAY more traffic for JB these days and the threads have been active as a whole.

Nike section =
Flyknit shoes as a whole
KB5-11 threads
Lebron 10-13 threads
Kyrie 1 and 2 threads
KD7-9 threads
Victor Cruz threads
ID threads for each

Its not the separate per color thread configuration he is making it like it is.

Most of these active threads has a member that keeps page 1 updated and if that member goes dormant, others have contacted me to change ownership of the thread to a new member and the thread keeps going.

ABSOLUTELY HEAR YOU.. THE MINUTE YOU REFERENCED THE FOAMPOSITE EXAMPLE OF 2009 EGGPLANTS ETC VS SAY 2015.. I IMMEDIATELY SAW BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE.. IM JUST SAYING I GET WHAT HE'S SAYING NOT JUST FOR SAKE OF WANTING IT AN OLD WAY BUT THE INTRICACIES OF WHAT YOU GET FROM THE OLD WAY...

I CANT EVEN "PICK A SIDE" IF I WANTED TO BECAUSE BOTH ARE SIMPLY VERY VALID TO ME.. AND I ACTUALLY APPRECIATE THAT BC ITS LOGICAL NOT JUST "I WANT IT THIS WAY" AND "TOO BAD GET OVER IT"

Da difference between da nike section system & da nike retro arrangement is eventually each of those offical threads get "retired" because nike stops making newer colors of Lebron XI's or Kyrie I's for example, so when their run is done, you can still search da entire thread without feeling like you lost.

Those threads never feel like a massive jungle where new info is lost in da sauce like it is here in Nike retro.

Im only bringing it up cuz i care, and like i said before, nike retro was always my favorite section...

How about you guys "retire" offcial dunk, forces, air max, dunk retro threads after each year so they can be navigated thru more easily and move em to showcase so they could continued to be discussed after da year is up?

I think thats a fair compromise.. Dont you think?

Back
Top Bottom