Air Trainer III Medicine Ball now at Pickyourshoes.com

its looking more and more like a limited urban release.. vault harlem has them. a place called compound out of portland, or has them as well.. Also the fewplaces listed in here by various posters. not to mention that auction site has atleast 4 FSRs from various stores, most below retail...... just alittle aboveretail with shipping.

buy now. trainer fans tend to wear up any recent release and move onto the next shoe.. search "air trainer III". out of the 25+ c/ws only a few outthere in total.

slept on once again.. deals galore coming our way

Nice comparison, Wally. Its funny how different the colors are; I know the ginger on the 2009s appears so much deeper in color.

My pair....
2qlgw7k.jpg

Without flash
2mo6l52.jpg

with flash
xf8c4z.jpg

2vv6z5g.jpg

hvorxw.jpg

Footsoldiers has an 8, 8.5, and 11 on the bay for 80 plus 13 shipping. I picked up their last 9.5.
smile.gif

Picked up my joints while in Philly for my only "impulse" buy.

$90 flat no tax... Happy and quality of shoe is more on point than expected.

wally good look on the comparison i just found my size 10 with the helpful info you gave me.

smh.gif
at those quoting wally there's no need to quote all that. just say "thanks wally" or at least don't quote all the pics i hate having toscroll and see all that

These shoes are dope. Trainer III's are slowly creepin' up in the list of models I like of kicks.

FSR just ended on that auction site last night.. None ended above the $110 retail.. all in the $80-102 dollar range. If you can wait it out and look forauctions in the mid $69.99 start range, it may favor you in the long run.. But I wouldnt wait too long to pick these up. A month tops

thanks for the info wally, and good write up! probably see if i can get a pair on the cheap sooner rather than later

I don't think I want to chance it waiting, I'm probably going to go ahead and get them today or this weekend

^Both locations...but come thru Norfolk and I'll hook it up for u....we also have tax free weekend coming up for anyone interested...

Originally Posted by Cmonbeeazy

^Both locations...but come thru Norfolk and I'll hook it up for u....we also have tax free weekend coming up for anyone interested...
How much at Commonwealth Norfolk?

Saw these for $98 at Legend's and $110 at DTL

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

something about this shoe I DONT like.. colorway... is boring...
I'm holding out on them because I'm not too keen on the color of the plastic. It's darker than I'd like it to be.

Back
Top Bottom