AJ IV Red Thunder Jan, 15 2022

FYI These have the same Pinky Toe issue same as the Black Cement 4's from 2019. If owned / own a pair of BRED 4's you know what I am talking about. Tried my pair on and noticed that issue with my right foot pinky toe.

I don't have a pinky toe issue with the BC4s, nor any of the other dozen plus 4s I have. I think the point is that if you usually have pinky toe issues with 4s, you'll have the same with these. Similar story with Air Trainer 3s (SCs), that a lot of people have pinky toe issues with. Fortunately, I've never had that issue with that model either. I'm fortunate b/c these are my two favorite sneaker models of all time....yay.

59D7C7F0-05C4-4DC0-BB88-0C8B13951656.jpeg
5201AE04-11B6-4632-87FE-317FC96F0657.jpeg
4C6A064E-3976-4B60-A28F-E655E0D42FAF.jpeg

Got these in today. Not a fan at all. Granted- I don't have any nubuck/durabuck IV's but these are bad. I'm no expert on materials but the tongue feels cheap as hell. I understand brushing the material to clean but as others have said, they come pre-scuffed bad. Really cheap retro imo. Even the box feels cheap. I'm not one to complain but these are terrible.

Got these in today. Not a fan at all. Granted- I don't have any nubuck/durabuck IV's but these are bad. I'm no expert on materials but the tongue feels cheap as hell. I understand brushing the material to clean but as others have said, they come pre-scuffed bad. Really cheap retro imo. Even the box feels cheap. I'm not one to complain but these are terrible.
Sell them or get a refund

Just now hearing about this from DammnDee's YouTube, but seems like one of the store managers that worked at the Hibbetts I picked up a pair of Red Thunders from was shot and killed shortly before close that same day/night. I was there earlier around like maybe 9AM and it was pretty peaceful. It's not the best area, but I used to run up and down those streets with the homies growing up. Just unfortunate something like that happened.

May he RIP.

Just now hearing about this from DammnDee's YouTube, but seems like one of the store managers that worked at the Hibbetts I picked up a pair of Red Thunders from was shot and killed shortly before close that same day/night. I was there earlier around like maybe 9AM and it was pretty peaceful. It's not the best area, but I used to run up and down those streets with the homies growing up. Just unfortunate something like that happened.

May he RIP.
It’s getting worse and worse. 👎

Back
Top Bottom