AJ VI INFRARED PACK

I Pre ordered my pair at FL on Ste Catherine st. size 13 and the only pair they still had left
pimp.gif
. Turns out that pre orders started 2 days ago.So FL had a full size run and an extra 10.5 so about 8 pairs. ebpo,u know how many pairs KN is getting? These are more limited than the SJ's.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I Pre ordered my pair at FL on Ste Catherine st. size 13 and the only pair they still had left
pimp.gif
. Turns out that pre orders started 2 days ago.So FL had a full size run and an extra 10.5 so about 8 pairs. ebpo,u know how many pairs KN is getting? These are more limited than the SJ's.

From what I understood (the guy at KN Chinatown, didn't even knew what they were), they had only one size run. So, FL was getting them? how come that dude at FL Eaton told me they were not getting them?

Edit: May I ask how much you paid?

Originally Posted by ebpo

pimp.gif

From what I understood (the guy at KN Chinatown, didn't even knew what they were), they had only one size run. So, FL was getting them? how come that dude at FL Eaton told me they were not getting them?

Edit: May I ask how much you paid?

I called the Eaton Centre today and they told me to ask the other one on St Catherine so I called and they said that they had an 8 and 13 left so I went down after work and they still had the 13 and I ordered them for $450(tax included). They said that orders started 2 days ago but I was unaware and they got a full size run plus an extra 10.5. Lucky I got my 13
happy.gif

* and I asked Champs and they said that they're already out so they're completely sold out in Montreal already.

FL here in richmond bc are fullybooked.
frown.gif
so choked i might just get the wht/var reds as i have the black/var red anyways
frown.gif

Surprisingly despite the limitedness there are packs still available at some spots in selected sizes ofcourse.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Surprisingly despite the limitedness there are packs still available at some spots in selected sizes ofcourse.
Maybe in Toronto but in Montreal they're completely gone

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Maybe in Toronto but in Montreal they're completely gone
I'm not surprised. KN had a size run, one FL had one too, and I honestly don't believe Champs got them (last time I asked them, the dude didn't understood what I was talking about
laugh.gif
)
So, that's 2 size-run in the whole Montreal? Let's exaggerate and make that 10... I'm not surprised those are already sold out in here.

With that said, if I can find another pack laying around when I'll grab my pack, I'll cop for sure.

Toronto probably got a bunch more than MTL - at least a few FL/Champs and some other shops.

Heard some stores in Toronto got 80+ packs so that's multiple size runs which means plenty to go around.

Well, I'm biting my words from earlier!
FL Square One= 28 Packs!
My bad, just found out a few days ago.

sorry for the "bump", but how was everyone's release date? Did you all get yours?

Easy purchase for me. I showed up at Eaton Centre Toronto at about 9:20, but FL (where I pre-ordered) wasn't open yet. I went to the Champs on Yonge and they were open early. To my surprise their last pair of size 11 hadn't been pre-ordered. I grabbed it for my buddy and then went back to FL and grabbed my pair. I was out of there with two packs before the stores were supposed to open.

What was Montreal like?

Lucky you! I went to KN in Montreal, the store opened at 11
happy.gif
Nobody in line. Everything was already pre-ordered, mine included.

This pack just didn't do it for me. If the black/infrareds in this pack looked a little more like the OG's, i.e. nubuck instead of "suede-like" material, I may have purchased.

I'm happy for those who did want the pack and were able to get one (or more). Congrats!

I don't think so. I can deal with the fact that they're not durabuck. They are retro, not exact replicas

Originally Posted by ebpo

I don't think so. I can deal with the fact that they're not durabuck. They are retro, not exact replicas
You know... there was a time when retros were exact replicas.  That was the whole idea of the retro.

I can deal with newer retros not being exactly like the OG's, but I do not like the material used on the black/ifrared VI's (or the black/v-red VI's).  That's all I was saying.

A few packs still left at square 1.
2 x 10.5/11/11.5 still there.
Thats pretty crazy since there was crazy hype for this release.
I'm happy with my foams; just brought back 3 foam pros and 5 foam ones from my trip to Yonkers.

I passed on the pack, but to my surprise they are still around if you look.

I was around FL in EC Wednesday evening and decided to ask out of curiosity if they still have the pack.  To my surprise they did, but only in 10.5 or 11.5 (I asked for 11).  Anyway the sales dude, who was fairly cool, brings them out.  Next thing you know another sales dude (appears to be in a more senior position) comes out of nowhere and says sternly, "You can't try them on, only look at them and you can't take them out of the bag.  If you want to try them on, get the same size in another color like the varsity". Then proceeds to watch me like a hawk while I am standing there.  What a douche.   

This kind of attitude for a $400 made in China sneakers that was supposedly limited and somehow still sitting in the store two weeks after release?! Come on son...would have done them a favor if I bought a pack and help them clear their inventory.

I think, but i might be wrong, that there is a couple of size left because JB is doing a lot of restock to kill resellers. If you check the thread on the JB Forum, you'll see that restock have been mentionned a couple of times. Same thing goes for other "limited" Nikes

its a joke how wrinkled the individual bags get when you take the shoes out...... like the first time even

^really?  The pack they pulled out for me was crisp.

yeah seems like there's a restock of everything these days.

Back
Top Bottom