AJ XXX (30)

Cool-but I'm curious. Did his email contain a CODE? My email didn't have a code and access was supposed to be through login.

No didn't have an access code but chatted with Nike and sent them the screenshot of the email with my email that was forwarded to my email address and they gave me an access code. I'm the same size as him and he wasn't going to use it so I essentially just replaced him when purchased.

Just got off the chat with nike rep and he gave me code and it works about to order

Do you guys know if they fit the same as XX9 ???

Last edited:
Well I buy a lot more than just release day kicks, all my training shoes and tons of sweats, socks, shirts and long sleeves from there and still don't get access. I'd throw out the amount I spent last year but the number is embarrassing ha. So not sure if that's truly it but oh well I got next week.

I can't say for sure If I only by from Nike. Access to some of the releases have been ridiculously difficult for me over the years. I literally have three computers going on different sites. I would never get shoes if I had to count on Nike.com. I'm just happy it wasn't the galaxy color way or the blue color way which we don't have any real info on other than the date. Great some of you guys received the access nonetheless. I will find a way. 

Just going off my experience. Seems I win the "access to" for shoes I don't really want, but can't win a raffle to save my life!

Last edited:
got the early access email. no code was needed after i signed into my nike+ account. i want them, but don't really want to pay retail for these tho. debating... 

I don't get it someone is trying to sell them on bay for $269 BIN

Screen shot shows he paid $214

269 - 27( ebay fee 10%) - 7(paypal fee 3% ) - approx. $15 ship = 220

Really he is going to spent his time and gas to send this package to make $6 ??

Is it just me or it seems ******ed ???
+1

Got the email put them in my cart but just can't bring myself to buy them. Still not happy they cut out the heel zoom

I got the early access but decided not cop. So many releases that I'm looking forward to this month.

Last edited:
I have put the 30s on and I have a pair of 29s. To me the 30s had better arch support, and the sole was a little softer than the 29s. I felt the 29s insole was a bit too stiff. The upper feels AMAZING on foot and I was overall really impressed. It felt like a upgraded 29 and from the reviews it seems everyone feels the same way. I really like them and will be copping on release day, my ftl only got 11 pairs

I passed but feeling like I'm going to regret... Something about these... You think we'll see a wider release ?

Back
Top Bottom