ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

yo just wanted to drop some info i was in deptford today ran in the atheletes foot and they were already selling the A Tribe Called Quest AJ1 idk if anyonecares or if thats news but i figured i'd share.
i also asked the guy if he had the max orange 1's in but they didn't but dude said he would give me a call when they come in so for those of you thatcare i'll post as soon as i find out.
peace.

for sale locally
Size 8 DS Freddy Kruger SB Dunk Low BIN $750 or size 9.5 trades
Size 10 2001 Black Cement III BIN $300
Size 11 DS Clot Air Max 1 Kiss of Death BIN $500

4 wrestling whats up..

City blue only has 7.5 8 or 8.5 and 9 left in the foams
Samsun will have them if they aint sell out
Ubiq will have them and Footaction and Sneakervilla... Release date id the 5th the shoes are BEAUTIFUL in person. i need 2. i need a discount

19320 Coatesville PA baby!

Hey I aint tryin 2 switch subjects on yall but the Fourm does say "All Things Philly and Surrounding Areas"..

But what I wanted 2 talk about or get into yall minds is that someone is really out here trying to burn MY city down!..if yall watch the news I know yall heardabout it....Action News was down here shooting footage and at about 3pm and at 6 the arson(s) tried 2 burn a house down at 6pm....its getting crazy outhere...if anyone wants to help us..go to the Action News website for directions and help options please!

Thank you

ABAKUS TAKEOUT IS RELEASING AIR JORDAN SAMPLES FOR SALE, SIZES 9 TO 9.5 THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 30, 2009.

If you're interested, make sure to check it out! 227 N. 10th Street in Chinatown. Just look for the yellow awning with thered logo.

img_8361.jpg

img_8362.jpg

http://www.abakustakeout.com/at/?p=1598

^ Rest of the pics are on the blog.

Sup Ky, Fu, Rick and Justin

Originally Posted by SBvj426

4 wrestling whats up..

City blue only has 7.5 8 or 8.5 and 9 left in the foams
Samsun will have them if they aint sell out
Ubiq will have them and Footaction and Sneakervilla... Release date id the 5th the shoes are BEAUTIFUL in person. i need 2. i need a discount
Ubiq and Kicks don't have them yet.
Sneakervilla in the Gallery said probably this week.
I checked City Blue in the Gallery and on Market and neither had them.

If the weather's nicer tomorrow or Friday, I'll make a trip down to South St.

yea i just say keep ur ears to the ground but u can always go to footaction. Feb 5th is the official release date so thats when i would expects ubiq andfootaction to have them.

Size 10 Grapes added to the for sale listing. peep the blog

also, it'd be nice to have you guy come out to my graduation party tonight. 1.30.09

Cherry Hill Footaction getting them? I don't think they will ever sell out there..I might have a chance when I come home in three weeks, theres like nospots in CT are getting them

any stores in deptford getting them?
can you use a footlocker gift card for other footlocker owned stores?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

52nd St Villa is apparently sold out of the Foams. I really hate that store.

Villa in the Gallery hasn't gotten them yet.

I'll just get my 2nd pair from Footaction in Cherry Hill.
Villa in the gallery was selling them already. My friend got his pair there on Thursday. UBIQ will be releasing theirs this saturday.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

52nd St Villa is apparently sold out of the Foams. I really hate that store.

Villa in the Gallery hasn't gotten them yet.

I'll just get my 2nd pair from Footaction in Cherry Hill.
Villa in the gallery was selling them already. My friend got his pair there on Thursday. UBIQ will be releasing theirs this saturday.

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

is ms. tootsies the soul food spot? i ate there and cant wait to go back

Yea it is. they have a lounge next door and bar that they also serve ppl in..

Graduation pics up on the blog

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Cherry Hill Footaction getting them? I don't think they will ever sell out there..I might have a chance when I come home in three weeks, theres like no spots in CT are getting them
Well, I did my research today with Footaction, not good.

69th St - No
Cherry Hill - No
Chelton Square - No
Roosevelt Mall - No
Deptford - No
Granite Run - No

Ugh.

69th street never gets any +@$+

But that one store I think its called "Sneaker City" has a chance of getting them.

They have the CDP packs there.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

But that one store I think its called "Sneaker City" has a chance of getting them.

On Girard?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

On Girard?
There is one on 69th street I'm not sure if its called Sneaker City or US Sneakers or something like that.

Its next to the bar on the same street as the Tux store.

^ Nocturnal is the worst - I will never spend money there again. The staff used to be chill but there is one particular dude there now who is a total f*ck.Nothing but jokes and attitude when you call and ask about a new release. I hope he heas treated others the same and they take their business elsewhere aswell.

hahahah Nocturnal is like Supreme. if u beast u a lame anyway. they cool i guess. i just never pay ppl any mind. BRAX whats good son....

forgot footaction in franklin mills mall

A lot of stuff has been coming into the Franklin Mills Outlet stores. THe more you customers request the more they will give us. the more you complain and dontsay anything to management, the more you are just wasting your time complaining. Lots of 6.0 clothes, SB shoes and clothes, lots of Jordan Clothes etc.

Back
Top Bottom