All Things Sports Media Thread!!

giphy.gif

**** ESPN for getting rid of Bomani’s SiriusXM show and replacing it with MAGA Cain’s radio show.

to be fair, I think Bomani was trying move to tv with the show with Pablo

but I think they structured things wrong on that anyways, you got 2 smart people that are good talking live.. should have focused more on the radio show or doing a tv version of the radio show as is done with a decent or amount of shows now anyways

but I’m just assuming

The story is ridiculous for a number of reasons, not to mention it heavily quotes Deadspin’s Drew Magary, who has publicly hated Simmons forever. Go get Scott Burrell’s thoughts on Jordan.

I myself never liked Abbott for going out of his way to hate on Kobe. I don't even like/use the term often, but he's a hater.

Simmons is a dummy for that "not open mic night" quote.

I don't really care about who he has/doesn't have on his pod, but there's no reason for him to not have a more diverse staff when he's the owner of the damn company and has a platform that can really help elevate people.

I myself never liked Abbott for going out of his way to hate on Kobe. I don't even like/use the term often, but he's a hater.

Lot of writers were like that. Tim Keown’s kid was in my hs class and Tim was a huge prick. I remember not liking prematurely because he trashed Kobe all the time then I met him and he thought his **** didn’t stink. My pops was cool with him thenit got to the point my dad would ignore him and walk by him when he’d try to say hi at my games

Back
Top Bottom