Almost got shot, NT lawyers/criminal-justice majors help me out

He pulled his piece out

U should have pulled out yours

And see who's piece would win

:nerd:

Nvm, somebody beat me to it[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Be safe op..

Last edited:
Don't snitch, fam. That's the code. Just take the yoppa to the dome. Go out like a G.

Dad was acting like he didn't know what was going on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dad was gonna let you catch them shells

Two generations of softness

man i laughed hard at work out loud people looking at me :lol:

And if didn't even draw on you, point at you and much less didn't fire... change the damn title. :smh: What exactly almost shot you? Some words?

Stop hitting people's property thinking you're gonna slide. You thought you were the baddest on the block for a minute. Talm bout "I got this Dad." :lol:

Boy stop.
:lol: preach

And if didn't even draw on you, point at you and much less didn't fire... change the damn title. :smh: What exactly almost shot you? Some words?

Stop hitting people's property thinking you're gonna slide. You thought you were the baddest on the block for a minute. Talm bout "I got this Dad." :lol:

Boy stop.

:rofl:

Count your blessings breh. Now you got to redeem yourself to pops. Crazy cause my cousins bby ddy fronted some norte's for his pops during the summer. Unfortunately my nephew and niece don't have a dad around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom