Almost got shot, NT lawyers/criminal-justice majors help me out

If you a ***** stay in your lane, don't be hitting people's property and puffing your chest. Ol suburb *** *****.
laugh.gif
 If those starts mean what I think they mean 
roll.gif

Dad was acting like he didn't know what was going on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dad was gonna let you catch them shells

Two generations of softness
Lawd.. hardest I have laughed at something on NT this week 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shook ones OP would be the type especially after his comments in the MB thread. :smh:

not surprised with what the video of him robbing something being surfaced recently

you all really wanted to jump on that 'on of ours was shot dead cold-blooded'... the truth is, this guy and i'm calling him a guy, because he was.. 6'4 300 pounds, this was no kid.. he wasnt innocent nor was he guilty, but let's not sugar coat him like they or we did with Trayvon, then when his crime-sheet surfaced, all the media backed out on painting the innocent image

i called it before, i don't believe the 'eye-witnesses are telling the truth, i'm sure he did something to cause this, i don't know, and was it excessive of course, but this was a consequence of perhaps an action that the officer saw as threatening

4 of his SWS buddies thumb that sh_ post up too :smh:

CLOWNS

Dad was acting like he didn't know what was going on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dad was gonna let you catch them shells

Two generations of softness

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Damnnnn

Jesus this thread lmfao.

OP got his card pulled and pops was gonna let him catch the fade smh lmfao

I love how this thread deraild

the man was on his way to NY to shoot pigs. U good op he offed himself alrdy

How was this derailed? This is the exact course that this discussion would take in the presence of real ____s anywhere :lol:

This thread has to easily be the funniest thing I've seen in at least a week :rofl:

Said that my son's pops didn't want that stress either. Two generations of soft. I can't mess with y'all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why didnt you just tell dude that everything going on is on camera. Ur charmin softness got you thinking muddled.

Yeah....update us OP.

Dawg lmao. Yo pops was bout to pull a paper soldiers, O that was u? Didn't even see u son.

Back
Top Bottom