Alright, I'm talking to a few guys right now

I heard you can ask BrolicScholar

Huh?

You can click my name scroll down to my pics and see I'm all man. (Desktop view)

Not sure what you mean. :lol: :smh:

I only have one profile on here. You can ask Meth or any mod that can look at IP addresses.

My gf HAD an SN and closed it. And if you look at my pics you can see she's real too. I've got pages of pics fam.

Last edited:
Life is a big *** code we cant decypher. Word to genes, chemical makeups, atomic structures n ****. N theirs levels to dis ****.

Last edited:
Seriously go with the programmer. Guaranteed intelligent and makes bank.

If I could do it all over I'd choose IT in a heartbeat

Last edited:
If she wants someone handsom, witty, charming, will open doors for her and cook each night, athletic and in good shape, confident and brave, she'll pm me some tagged pics. If not, the programmer will be good enough to get by. She'll be missing out since I am the Great One but so be it.

The Great One! Can't stop, won't stop.

So kelly real talk when can I borrow you?
I seriously like the programmer . ill friendzone the others until I figure out if we can be serious. I like nerdy men.
Programmer is a good look. Wish I knew how to code.
def hello

puts "What is your name?"

name = gets.chomp.capitalize

puts "Hello #{name}!"

end

hello

Congrats Johnny, you can now code.

@Kellyrep My man Johnny is a man of many talents. Did you know he can code? Hit him up sometime
pimp.gif

She contributes nothing to NT, and only comes to us for advice on dudes, doesn't post in other threads... And STILL has not provided a picture, nahmsayin. I don't see why we continue to entertain Kellyrep, man. She's not a real NT'er.

So kelly real talk when can I borrow you?

I seriously like the programmer . ill friendzone the others until I figure out if we can be serious. I like nerdy men.
Programmer is a good look. Wish I knew how to code.

def hello
       puts "What is your name?"
       name = gets.chomp.capitalize
       puts "Hello #{name}!"
end

hello

Congrats Johnny, you can now code.

@Kellyrep
My man Johnny is a man of many talents. Did you know he can code? Hit him up sometime :pimp:  

CRYING :rofl:

if (condition) {
JohnnyRedStorm to get the yambs if he learns simple code
}else {
Johnny won't get Kellyrep
}

Last edited:
Ummm. Booty threads are nonsense too but they run rampant here. It's a forum. You don't have to comment and run the thread. You can just...idk...ignore.

Booty threads are da life blood of general, b.

Da proof is in da pudding

import java.util.Scanner;

public class GiveMeTheYambs {

public static void main(String[] args) {

Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in);

System.out.print("Might as well let the programmers run a train fam. Confirm or deny: ");

char reply = input.next().charAt(0);

switch (reply) {

case 'y': case 'Y':

System.out.print("A/S/L");

break;

default:

System.out.print("You not going to let the NT IT crew run the train? Prolly a dude anyways.");

break;

}

}

}

IT APPRECIATION THREAD IN DISGUISE

Back
Top Bottom