Alright, I'm talking to a few guys right now

****** is seriously switching between arguing about DMV traffic patterns and making jabs about her sex life
laugh.gif

Like "The Target on 12th Street is closer to my crib and you probably got a stank *****"

Last edited:

****** is seriously switching between arguing about DMV traffic patterns and making jabs about her sex life
laugh.gif

Like "The Target on 12th Street is closer to my crib and you probably got a stank *****"
Seriously could care less cause I already know the area.

That's a **** lie.

Last edited:
:lol:

idk how yall let this troll bait yall into nonsense. 3 different dudes and nobody touching the box?

how old are you 10?

Last edited:
Yo Meth, can this dude posing as a female be allowed to do this?

Updating us on fraudulent life events like NT is his blog?

This is one big troll job. C'mon now. Aint no lulz or knowledge to be had in here. This is TAN worthy topics.

You act like you're crying out  to Jesus. I am a woman as I've said since day one. I'm also used to guys so none of this bothers me.

And it's no disrespect.
Sure you are dude.

I never said no disrespect and I don't care if my post bothered you.

Meth might as well be GOD on this forum with what I'm talking about. Your flagrant insecurities and narcissism are an eyesore on this site. If you were really use to guys you'd have a man and not worry about being cheated on so much.

Sure you are dude.

I never said no disrespect and I don't care if my post bothered you.

Meth might as well be GOD on this forum with what I'm talking about. Your flagrant insecurities and narcissism are an eyesore on this site. If you were really use to guys you'd have a man and not worry about being cheated on so much.
No, I said no disrespect to Meth.

Words in my mouth again. Who cares? You care.

OP you should walk away from all 3 situations.

The fact that you made this thread as if you would get legit advice is indication your brain cells ain't really poppin like that.

you know this topic was nonsense before you made it and if you didnt you need to step it up.
Ummm. Booty threads are nonsense too but they run rampant here. It's a forum. You don't have to comment and run the thread. You can just...idk...ignore.

Back
Top Bottom