Alright, I'm talking to a few guys right now

OP you should walk away from all 3 situations.

The fact that you made this thread as if you would get legit advice is indication your brain cells ain't really poppin like that.
I did. Guys said, let me them know I don't want anything serious, if I want to keep them around ( if they're ok with it).

The best advice was to go for the one I'd rather have a conversation with.

Other guys said, I was being hypocritical. Others , a thot.

It was productive.

you know this topic was nonsense before you made it and if you didnt you need to step it up.
Ummm. Booty threads are nonsense too but they run rampant here. It's a forum. You don't have to comment and run the thread. You can just...idk...ignore.
cbWjIlR.gif

:lol:

What does a dude get outta pretending to be a woman on niketalk?
I dunno man. Maybe this dude is stroking his meat while he replies to yall falling for his act. Maybe he's playing a long game and targeting a specific NTer. We don't know what his inbox is filled with.

I asked myself that the last time a NTer was exposed for actually being a male while posing as a female on here.

From now on for me, it's pics or you a dude.

Sure you are dude.

I never said no disrespect and I don't care if my post bothered you.

Meth might as well be GOD on this forum with what I'm talking about. Your flagrant insecurities and narcissism are an eyesore on this site. If you were really use to guys you'd have a man and not worry about being cheated on so much.

No, I said no disrespect to Meth.

Words in my mouth again. Who cares? You care.
I didn't ask you who cares though.

Last edited:
I dunno man. Maybe this dude is stroking his meat while he replies to yall falling for his act. Maybe he's playing a long game and targeting a specific NTer. We don't know what his inbox is filled with.

I asked myself that the last time a NTer was exposed for actually being a male while posing as a female on here.

From now on for me, it's pics or you a dude.
Lol...
roll.gif

****** I'm a woman. Taking my behind to bed.

uqIQsoo.png

All you have to do to not worry about a reverse image search. There are no excuses.

Either you put them pics up fam, or you have a bulge.
crossdressing_111_by_nelhew-d41jywn.jpg

how exactly would you know this without even letting one hit

I don't get anything from sex. It's overrated.

Da hell....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is there a point to this thread? A question or anything?

Are you asking for advice on dating multiple people?

Thanks. This is the point. I'm dating three guys that I really like. I don't want to stop speaking to either.

Then don't stop speaking to any of them.
Homie got the wisdom of the cot damn universe. Solved this ****** imaginary problems in less than 10 words. Im weak..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This thread man.
:lol:

What does a dude get outta pretending to be a woman on niketalk?
I heard you can ask BrolicScholar

Did I miss something here??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom