Alright, I'm talking to a few guys right now

Then again, you probably drive like your sex life .
mase-gif.gif

No. I don't. Cause he's wrong. If you're in Fairfax, it can easily take a good amount of time to reach another place in Fairfax. It take's me 15 minutes to get to Target where I LIVE. He's wrong.
nah you just hard-headed, which is probably why you got so many of these posts.  I live in Mclean and like he mentioned, if it takes you an hour to get from wherever you live to Arlington then you not in no damn NOVA or you simply choose to exclusively travel during rush hour

Is there a point to this thread? A question or anything?

Are you asking for advice on dating multiple people?

How you gon tell me what I live? no **** traffic is terrible during peak hours, but beyond that? not really. Then again, you probably drive like your sex life.
Lol. Stop making up lies. No one can drive from one end of Nova to some part of Maryland in the time you're trying to say. Who gives a **** anyway?

No. They don't know each other and I highly doubt will ever meet each other.  Everyday I go out and cannot match two passing faces to some I've seen before. That's just the area. I'm not sleeping with them to offend anyone but I'm not at the stage of putting any to the side.

I didn't report you and you're making up things that was never said,therefore, I don't have any reason to respond to you. If it happened , I'd have said so. Keep replying, you can wait.
oh OK .. Maybe I was thinking of someone else ...

Either way, I guess that be my assumption if I find a woman that is carrying three relationships simultaneously ...

Carry on ...

Is there a point to this thread? A question or anything?

Are you asking for advice on dating multiple people?
Thanks. This is the point. I'm dating three guys that I really like. I don't want to stop speaking to either.

nah you just hard-headed, which is probably why you got so many of these posts.  I live in Mclean and like he mentioned, if it takes you an hour to get from wherever you live to Arlington then you not in no damn NOVA or you simply choose to exclusively travel during rush hour
Do you know the proximity from McClean to Arlington? You are MUCH closer than I am. It takes my friend an hour to get to her job there. Maybe you should consider where in NOVA we live. You're in Fairfax County. I am not. Broaden your horizons . There's many places in NOVA.

Last edited:

Do you know the proximity from McClean to Arlington? You are MUCH closer than I am. It takes my friend an hour to get to her job there. Maybe you should consider where in NOVA we live. You're in Fairfax County. I am not. Broaden your horizons . There's many places in NOVA.
this coming from the chick who never had good sex, oh ok...you got it sir

Yo Meth, can this dude posing as a female be allowed to do this?

Updating us on fraudulent life events like NT is his blog?

This is one big troll job. C'mon now. Aint no lulz or knowledge to be had in here. This is TAN worthy topics.
You act like you're crying out  to Jesus. I am a woman as I've said since day one. I'm also used to guys so none of this bothers me.

And it's no disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom