Alright NT help me shoot this broad down

So I was on my computer at the food court on campus last week and this girl and guy approach me saying that their friend thinks im cute or whatever. Of courseit was the girl talking to me using that story to get my number, but I'm too dumb to figure that out at the time.

I ended up giving the girl my number not knowing that it was her. Anyway I didnt pay any attention to the girl so I didnt remember what she looked like, buttonight she texted me saying wassup and just facebooked me so I saw her pics. Now I'm a respectful type dude so I wont post pics but lets just say shortieaint poppin at all
grin.gif
. Anyway how do I get rid of this chick NT.

Tell her you want her 2 crank dat Soulja Boy and then suck your $*@% backwards thru a Krazy Straw wearin a ******** fitted...bet she run like hell and you nevatalk 2 her again...

Tell her you want her 2 crank dat Soulja Boy and then suck your $*@% backwards thru a Krazy Straw wearin a ******** fitted...bet she run like hell and you neva talk 2 her again...

laugh.gif

Or you could just blow her off. I'm sure you've been blown off by a girl that's more attractive than you in the past. Remember how that girl didit, and apply the same principles to blowing off this girl.

use her and abuse her. unless you made a pact with your mirror that the next girl that you hook up with will be "the one"

I swear, if it's one thing I can count on, it's got to be that someone on NT ALWAYS has a thread asking forrelationship/girl/cuttin loose advice.
laugh.gif

Hit her with the "You real cool, but I don't think my girl would approve."

With this, you're basically killing two birds with one stone. She won't approach you again (probably becauseshe's scared of a confrontation) or she'll think you're gay (leading her to never try to come at you again.)

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw, but for real just play dumb. "Um...did you give my # to yo friend yet?"

laugh.gif

Be honest, nothin wrong with that. I'm a huge advocate for being completely honest and blunt with chicks, you have no idea how many girls prefer it. Theextra talkin just makes it worse.

hit her with some im all about confidence non sense, and be like you werent confident enough to approach me, u had to use your friend blah blah blah,she'll just think your wack, tell ppl your gay cuz she was throwing it at you and you werent accepting and within a week it will be over with.

Back
Top Bottom