American Dream

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

So the FEDS killed JFK ?
I think it was the Mafia. I was watching Mobsters on Bio. and JFK's dad had a lot of ties to the Mafia and they helped JFK get elected. 
Can't find the episode on youtube but it was the Sam Giancana episode.

So the FEDS killed JFK ?
I think it was the Mafia. I was watching Mobsters on Bio. and JFK's dad had a lot of ties to the Mafia and they helped JFK get elected. 

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

Originally Posted by AEA18

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

I think it's thought among a lot of people that the Kennedy's ALWAYS had money. It's not true. From my understanding, the Kennedy's were heavy into bootlegging alcohol from Canada during Prohibition, correct? Does this have anything to do with the Mob ties?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

I think it's thought among a lot of people that the Kennedy's ALWAYS had money. It's not true. From my understanding, the Kennedy's were heavy into bootlegging alcohol from Canada during Prohibition, correct? Does this have anything to do with the Mob ties?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

So the FEDS killed JFK ?

Back
Top Bottom