Any Aqua or Playoff 8 Eastbay backorder updates?

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

how did u guys get them for $86.98?????????

eastbay had they for $99 when they first got them in and we had 20% coupons...about a week or 2 later, they went back up to $139...

My xx3, size 11. came out like crap, the sole is dirty, no CD, no carboard banana fillers or whatever they are called, no paper, damaged box, the tounge isalready yellowing, i called Eastbay and they said i could return them if i wanted, but i said i didnt want to and that i wanted a replacement, they said nomore.
i managed to get a free next day-air shipping on my next order. im still thinking about sendig them back, im not sure im gonna try and clean them to see howthey come out,

Everybody is Complaining about their when XX3s, the same time Eastbay restocked on their XX3 AS Shoetrends.com had them for $150....I bought couple pairs andthey were in perfect condition with DVD, and cardboard bananas, no scuffs or dirt....BUT I guess Eastbay is more trusted on here so people bought from Eastbay.

Wasn't shoetrend selling the stealths and not the all-stars? The stealths were a much easier cop than the all-stars. That's why I'm glad theeastbay had restocked cause I failed the first time. (over slept)
Edit: also size issues

They need to update their inventory online. All Star XX3s are still up. I wanted to get a 9 then I got the out of stock message.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Everybody is Complaining about their when XX3s, the same time Eastbay restocked on their XX3 AS Shoetrends.com had them for $150....I bought couple pairs and they were in perfect condition with DVD, and cardboard bananas, no scuffs or dirt....BUT I guess Eastbay is more trusted on here so people bought from Eastbay.

Hoenestly, I thought shoetrends was suspect with those ridiculously low prices. I just received my All-Stars from Eastbay, one banana cardboard in theright shoe, no DVD, and Eastbays lame plastic/vacuum wrap bag they sent them in....my box was pretty messed up. The most important part was the shoes cameclean. Did those Europeans think the DVD was worth something?? (assuming that's where the DVD's went missing)

got my aquas...finally...it was worth the wait, box was a little damage but shoes was in perfect condition even had the retro card. best $87 i spent in awhile!

topnotchflip wrote:
got my aquas...finally...it was worth the wait, box was a little damage but shoes was in perfect condition even had the retro card. best $87 i spent in a while!
^^^ Same here no complaints

Well I rec'd my XX3's all stars today and I must say it was worth the wait. Only complaint was my box was torn but who cares since Im not going to wearthe box. However the shoes were in perfect condition with the inserts and it even came with the cd. Im happy.

Back
Top Bottom