Any Aqua or Playoff 8 Eastbay backorder updates?

Originally Posted by dominican92

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by Philosophre

My all stars came today. One shoe is new, while the other is an obvious return. The returned shoe didn't have the banana, the sole has slight dirt plus the lace near the holding lace area on the tongue has a orange tint. Not like it won't get dirty though since I wear all my shoes.
I believe all these AJs' restocked to Eastbay and Champs are just the shoes did NOT sell from Europe. They are transfered to the US. The black 8's would be fine. However, the all-star 23's ain't doing good when one shoe was in display. It got dirt on the bottom and even yellowed on the patent!

Yeah that's what i belive too because my aquas and playoffs came with an Euro price tag on the box,
so i'm quessinq they are left overs from Europe and shipped them to the US to sell.
-Also my aquas box came REALY! damaged and no retro card but at least the aquas were in perfect condition
happy.gif

and for $80 pshh whos qunna complain!
laugh.gif
Theres a sticker on the inside of both of my shoes that says something about Nike Netherlands...I upset the right foot on BOTH my Aquas and black/redscame precreased. Theres also a glue stain the size of a %*%#@+ nickel on the upper right hand of the left foot of my aquas
tired.gif

Got my AS 23's today finally and they are fire!!! 1st pair of 23's.....They definatly came from europe, obviously these and the 8's must not havedone so well over there...

When I was in London the Aquas were like 140GBP, which is pretty expensive. It was expensive in Paris as well I just don't remember how much it wasexactly.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Mine just came. They didn't use a shipping box, just a bag. While one shoe was missing the toe cardboard, and the very same shoe was laced differently then the other. The sticker of the price is gone. I have a feeling someone returned this shoe.
That is exactly like mine...was it the right shoe missing the cardboard? Oh and was the box like kinda crushed?

$+#% YOU EASTBAY... You DAMN BASTARDS!!!!.... those freakin idiot sent me the damn 9/14 pack!!!.. and i ordered the 10/13s!!!.. now there all sold out prollyand i wont get my pack... they better give me something in return! screw you eastbay *edit.. i just called them and basically im S.O.L... she just told me tokeep checking the website to see if they get re-upped from a return or bad credit.. but wth is the chance me being able to actually put em in my cart!... DAMNI'M REALLY REALLY BEGINNING TO HATE EASTBAY!.. and yes I'm MAD!

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

$+#% YOU EASTBAY... You DAMN BASTARDS!!!!.... those freakin idiot sent me the damn 9/14 pack!!!.. and i ordered the 10/13s!!!.. now there all sold out prolly and i wont get my pack... they better give me something in return! screw you eastbay *edit.. i just called them and basically im S.O.L... she just told me to keep checking the website to see if they get re-upped from a return or bad credit.. but wth is the chance me being able to actually put em in my cart!... DAMN I'M REALLY REALLY BEGINNING TO HATE EASTBAY!.. and yes I'm MAD!

104152e48ffa3abc9657394271804a6bafe3100.gif

i got my aquas today but there was no retro card in the box..this is my first time ordering from eastbay but i missed the aquas and that was my chance to getthem! is this normal for no card to be there or what?

dont act like you wouldnt be pissed if you waited for 3 weeks expecting something you ordered to be on your door steps and instead you received the crappy9/14s

I got my aquas in today. Overall im happy because theyre in perfect condition and it came with the retro card only for $86.98 shipped.
The box was damaged. It had a little euro sticker on it so its probably from Europe which they partly ripped off. Also the retail price wasn't on thesticker on the box.

I got my aquas in on Monday, im happy too, they are in perfect condition and it came with the retro card only for $86.98 shipped also!
View.aspx

$+#% YOU EASTBAY... You DAMN BASTARDS!!!!.... those freakin idiot sent me the damn 9/14 pack!!!.. and i ordered the 10/13s!!!.. now there all sold out prolly and i wont get my pack... they better give me something in return! screw you eastbay *edit.. i just called them and basically im S.O.L... she just told me to keep checking the website to see if they get re-upped from a return or bad credit.. but wth is the chance me being able to actually put em in my cart!... DAMN I'M REALLY REALLY BEGINNING TO HATE EASTBAY!.. and yes I'm MAD!
HELL YEAH!!! Same thing happened to me. I was glad I got it and didn't open it until now. I'm soooo heated. I'm currently on hold withthem.

stupid usps is doing something stupid with my package, i shoulda received my aquas already.........

Got my aquas today, box was crap but the shoes were PERFECT! Had the card and everything...Im very happy, especially after getting them for $86 bux. I wasgoing to sell them, but the more I look at them and once I had them on my feet, I HAAADDDD to keep them..

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

HELL YEAH!!! Same thing happened to me. I was glad I got it and didn't open it until now. I'm soooo heated. I'm currently on hold with them.
damn man.. that sucks for you.. i wonder how many of us they got tricked!... i talked to em already and they arent gonna do anything for me...

Well he said we can return it. The last thing I wanted was the 9/14 pack. I just spent $186 on the b-grades 9's last week and 14's yesterday. Thinkthey'll notice if I sent the b-grades back?

THOSE BACK ORDERS R NOT THAT GREAT...............THRS ALWAYS SOEMTHING WRONG WITH THE SHOE...................

^ thats not true...they are A grades. the only thing wrong would be the boxes bent out of shape since eastbay get them shipped to them from stores or handlingsince they did come out months ago.

Originally Posted by ajxv

THOSE BACK ORDERS R NOT THAT GREAT...............THRS ALWAYS SOEMTHING WRONG WITH THE SHOE...................

There is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING wrong with my aquas...No glue stains, no creases, no dirt...NOTHING!

Orlando

Only thing wrong with my XX3's is no inserts (could care less) and the box is a little beat up like a 8/10 otherwise got the CD and the shoes were perfect. Cannot complain for $150 for allstars. Only need the first 23 for the whole set, but doubt i WILL EVER GET IT.

Damn Homie 21 pairs?....You should just opened your own store becuase Ebay will kill you with fees.......

I thought resellers were hated in here.....what happened?

Back
Top Bottom