Any Aqua or Playoff 8 Eastbay backorder updates?

My all stars came today. One shoe is new, while the other is an obvious return. The returned shoe didn't have the banana, the sole has slight dirt plus thelace near the holding lace area on the tongue has a orange tint. Not like it won't get dirty though since I wear all my shoes.

Went to the post office today to mail some shoes out...and I seen my boys brother pickin up his eastbay restock stash....made me wish I woulda jumped on the8's for second pairs...

Dude ordered the playoffs, aquas, and the 13/10 cdp...and got em all...

Got 10 out of the 21 Aquas today and expecting the rest soon. I got two for me and the rest are going on ebay.
Do not hate me because I am a reseller because there is no reason to. I offer auctions that start at 99 cents with no reserve and ship quick. By the way I amnot trying to sell them on NT so please do not PM me about buying these shoes because I will not reply. Also I wanted them and I beenbuying most of the CDP's as well as other older retros on ebay so I am putting the money back into shoes
laugh.gif
. Now for the pictures
pimp.gif

Shoes are perfect. Two boxes were slightly damages and one retro card is missing, but I could not care less about a retro card. I love eastbay even thoughit crashes during big releases I always seem to snatch them up with a discount
wink.gif

yup wanted to post that EASTBAY came through and I received my XX3 ALL STARS today...my 2nd pair to stock. LOVE IT!

thats where my size 10s went!!! SIKE. copped way before restock for way cheaper too. wow no shame. taking away the shoes from those who actually want or need apair. the bad applies of NT = resellers. I guess its one thing to sell the pair you bought and decided not to keep but 19 pairs to resell...shame. but thenagain its a capitalist world we live...i guess

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]
thats where my size 10s went!!! SIKE. copped way before restock for way cheaper too. wow no shame. taking away the shoes from those who actually want or need a pair. the bad applies of NT = resellers. I guess its one thing to sell the pair you bought and decided not to keep but 19 pairs to resell...shame. but then again its a capitalist world we live...i guess
[/td] [/tr][/table]

You wouldnt try and make a few bucks? You act like he is buying something that you need and is stopping you from getting it. He isnt hoarding medicine, theyare shoes. More power to him.

Originally Posted by ajmachine

Got 10 out of the 21 Aquas today and expecting the rest soon. I got two for me and the rest are going on ebay.
Do not hate me because I am a reseller because there is no reason to. I offer auctions that start at 99 cents with no reserve and ship quick. By the way I am not trying to sell them on NT so please do not PM me about buying these shoes because I will not reply. Also I wanted them and I been buying most of the CDP's as well as other older retros on ebay so I am putting the money back into shoes
laugh.gif
. Now for the pictures
pimp.gif

Shoes are perfect. Two boxes were slightly damages and one retro card is missing, but I could not care less about a retro card. I love eastbay even though it crashes during big releases I always seem to snatch them up with a discount
wink.gif
I doubt you'll see a significant profit.

Just my thoughts.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

My all stars came today. One shoe is new, while the other is an obvious return. The returned shoe didn't have the banana, the sole has slight dirt plus the lace near the holding lace area on the tongue has a orange tint. Not like it won't get dirty though since I wear all my shoes.
I believe all these AJs' restocked to Eastbay and Champs are just the shoes that did NOT sell in Europe. They are transfered to theUS. The black 8's would be fine. However, the all-star 23's ain't doing good when one shoe was in display. It got dirt on the bottom and evenyellowed on the patent!

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by Philosophre

My all stars came today. One shoe is new, while the other is an obvious return. The returned shoe didn't have the banana, the sole has slight dirt plus the lace near the holding lace area on the tongue has a orange tint. Not like it won't get dirty though since I wear all my shoes.
I believe all these AJs' restocked to Eastbay and Champs are just the shoes did NOT sell from Europe. They are transfered to the US. The black 8's would be fine. However, the all-star 23's ain't doing good when one shoe was in display. It got dirt on the bottom and even yellowed on the patent!

Yeah that's what i belive too because my aquas and playoffs came with an Euro price tag on the box,
so i'm quessinq they are left overs from Europe and shipped them to the US to sell.
-Also my aquas box came REALY! damaged and no retro card but atleast the aquas were in perfect condition
happy.gif

and for $80 pshh whos qunna complain!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LennDawg

Anybody notice that the design on the 8's on Eastbay are different than the actual "Playoffs" design? I dont know if this has already been talked about before...
[img]http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712...om/images/products/large/05381061_l.jpg[/img] EASTBAY

air-jordan-8-viii-retro-playoffs-black-varsity-red-white-1.jpg
PLAYOFFS

Sooo, which is which??
The Eastbay photo is an early sample and also the same one used on the jumpman23 website. They never came out and I haven't seen any NTer with thesample. For future notice, Eastbay always gets early sample photos so they might differ from the actually release. Hope that cleared up your confusion.

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

The Eastbay photo is an early sample and also the same one used on the jumpman23 website. They never came out and I haven't seen any NTer with the sample. For future notice, Eastbay always gets early sample photos so they might differ from the actually release. Hope that cleared up your confusion.
Thanks for the response. I didn't order the 8's from Eastbay because I thought they weren't the Playoffs because the design was different.Now I gotta wait for another 9 to pop back up
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ajmachine

Do not hate me because I am a reseller because there is no reason to. I offer auctions that start at 99 cents with no reserve and ship quick. By the way I am not trying to sell them on NT so please do not PM me about buying these shoes because I will not reply. Also I wanted them and I been buying most of the CDP's as well as other older retros on ebay so I am putting the money back into shoes
laugh.gif
. Now for the pictures
pimp.gif
mad.gif

Shoes are perfect. Two boxes were slightly damages and one retro card is missing, but I could not care less about a retro card. I love eastbay even though it crashes during big releases I always seem to snatch them up with a discount
wink.gif
more power to u bro....lol i would hate to see that bill tho...but it will prolly pay off 2x soo it was a good risk IMO.....n for the dudes hatin, thisdude jus tryin to make a buck, it aint like he sellin fakes.....n it also aint like he listing em for a 300 BIN tryin to rape the buyer, he said he start em a99 cent NR....what more can u ask?? n if u whinin bout him "potentially" takin the pair you could of had, lol well u shouldnt of slept on em, pluschances are if he didnt get the shoes, someone else would of placed a huge order n yall woulda missed out neway...... GOOD LUCK SELLIN UR SHOES HOMIE!!!!

Just received my backordered XX3 All-Stars,10/13 Package, and 2 pairs of Jordan 8 Playoffs. Still waiting for the aquas, which are expected to arrive thissaturday. Only complaint is that the XX3's came with no DVD
mad.gif
, just like my other B-Grade pair that I ordered from an outlet 2 weeks ago. Are peoplereally making $$$ off those, damn. It's all good, I'm planning to wear them both anyways.

20% off worked with all the pairs except the XX3's so it all evened out nicely for me
happy.gif
. Too bad the package is a 9.5 and not a 10.5, so I guess I'llbe trading those soon or giving them to my brother instead.
tired.gif

For once, Eastbay came through for me. Normally, my order gets cancelled when its on backorder...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom