Any Aqua or Playoff 8 Eastbay backorder updates?

^^^Once they have the item in stock and are ready to ship, thats when they will charge your card. If you dont have sufficient funds, they will probably cancelyou order, sorry. its happened to me before
frown.gif

but good for me, my aquas were fully shipped today, i just checked rite now.

Just received shipping confirmation for my black/red VIIIs.

I'll have to break this out for the occasion.

I hope everyone's backorders get fulfilled.

Eastbay may be a pain on release dates, but they always have a way of redeeming themselves.
pimp.gif

Shipping Information
Method: STAND-SHIPPING
Carrier: Smart Post to USPS
Ship Date: 06/19/2008
[table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN RETRO 8 MID-BK/RD/WH[/td] [td]05381061 13.0[/td] [td]139.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]139.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]10.98[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]122.97[/td] [/tr][/table]

mine says 1 unit ready to ship. Hopefully my all-stars ships today.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Just received shipping confirmation for my black/red VIIIs.

I'll have to break this out for the occasion.

I hope everyone's backorders get fulfilled.
man i shouldve hopped on that when there were still sizes left
procrastinating ftl
mad.gif

Good news, they just charged my card. Bad news, they charged my card, so I'm broke on my payday (bills
mad.gif
).
laugh.gif

So I'm in a dilemma, should I keep the Aqua 8s that I purchased for $86.98 which I already have a pair of or shouldI just keep the Playoff 8s that I purchased for FSR but that I don't have apair of?

I have to cancel one of the two, what do you recommend NT, I'm leaning towards keeping the Playoff 8s though (the key factors are in bold
laugh.gif
). I really hate to make a decision like this.
frown.gif

mines aint come yet...i ordered like a bunch of aquas....i heard they're shipping at the end of june.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Good news, they just charged my card. Bad news, they charged my card, so I'm broke on my payday (bills
mad.gif
).
laugh.gif

So I'm in a dilemma, should I keep the Aqua 8s that I purchased for $86.98 which I already have a pair of or should I just keep the Playoff 8s that I purchased for FSR but that I don't have a pair of?

I have to cancel one of the two, what do you recommend NT, I'm leaning towards keeping the Playoff 8s though (the key factors are in bold
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Does it say "Fully Shipped"?

If so, you can't cancel it. You can sell one or the other (or both), but Eastbay is done with you.

If not, I say cancel the Aquas. You'll have a little spending money until your next pay check.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

mad.gif
).
laugh.gif

So I'm in a dilemma, should I keep the Aqua 8s that I purchased for $86.98 which I already have a pair of or should I just keep the Playoff 8s that I purchased for FSR but that I don't have a pair of?

laugh.gif
frown.gif

Does it say "Fully Shipped"?

If so, you can't cancel it. You can sell one or the other (or both), but Eastbay is done with you.

If not, I say cancel the Aquas. You'll have a little spending money until your next pay check.

Dammit, the lady said I can't cancel, maybe I'll just flip the aquas when I get them. I guess I clamp down on money next week then, hot-dogs andTop Ramen FTW!
It still says "OPEN" but the lady said that they already sent the information to thewarehouse so I guess it's a done deal.
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
happy.gif

i got my shipping confirmation for my 2 pairs of all star XX3's

cant wait to get these in hand! thanks again to whoever posted the re-up

Got my cofirmation as well. Checked my cc only got charged $79.99- SCORE!!!!
[table][tr][td]
[font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Order Details:[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Item Number[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Description[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Qty[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Price[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]JRDN RETRO 8-BK/CCD/AQ - Size 09.0[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$99.99[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$20.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$79.99[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I bought a pair of aquas and playoffs both shipped yesterday.

Thanks again for the post and the heads up.

My all-stars size 10.5 has been charged and shipped on the 19th even though I received the e-mail from eastbay on the 20th. Says it will be here on the 27th.

Back
Top Bottom