Any Golfers on NT?

Ryder Cup Gear from Nike

TW's setup

RC-Woods.jpg

Ryder Cup AF1
RC-AF1-e1285722397701.jpg

Nike Golf Nation

picked up this new toy today for STUPID cheap.....

camt1.jpg

camt2.jpg

camt3.jpg

tour issued carbon steel scotty cameron newport oil can circa 97/98. dunno if this is gonna beat the trusty gamer....

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

lemme see that circle T !!!!

nice pickup. how much if you don't mind me asking?

its pre circle t aka the leica red dot stuff. i picked it up from my club maker who has pretty serious connections with the cameron stuff in japan. as to the price of it, less then a pair of kobe Vs at retail to give you an idea...

was gonna bring this thread back up too lol, i am starting my 1st job ever at a golf course this week, im so excited with free golf!! really think my game is going to take off, im getting better and better at it, just need more course time!

GRRAAAVVVVEEEE DDDIIGGGGGGGEEERRR!!
laugh.gif

I know we had some Nike peeps on here? Any of y'all seen/play the VR pro Combo Iron Set?!?!

Hit a couple balls in GG yesterday and they are perfection!

Awesome awesome design and in Spring of 2011 you can custom stamp them!!

Damn miss golf already, going to be awhile till I bet back out there living in the northeast. Christ.

Offseason is going by quick though man... Its been 2 months already since my last time out on the course... I played 63 holes on October 22nd and 23rd. Spring golf right around the corner!

If someone started playing golf for the first time at 25 and practiced basically everyday 2 or 3 hours for 10 years how good do you think they would be?

^^^ well, I picked up golf last summer, played religiously and went from shooting 110s to my lowest score 84 in August

... A caveat tho, your swing mechanics need to be fine tuned before you can consistently do well on the course, people can play for years and still be terrible

played with a dude in high school who shot under par after playing for a little under a year and a half. he worked at a course and played/practiced everyday. it came natural to him.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it. I love my Titleist bag and I have a Patron golf bag still in plastic that I won over the summer
laugh.gif

that's pretty cool.
for those of you with an off-season..

do you guys go to the range 2-3 times over the off-season just to keep your swing mechanics?

Back
Top Bottom