Any Lana Del Rey fans in here?

Yea album is dope. Only tracks im not feelin are Sad Girl and Pretty When You Cry..all the various retailer bonus tracks shoulda been included. Is This Happiness and Flipside :pimp:

nthat.gif

Brooklyn Baby is a jam and a half can't get enough of that song. As for the rest of the album though, can't say I've listened to any of it at all since release except for West Coast and Ultraviolence.

Details on a new album, Honeymoon

Though you’d imagine that Lana would need a breather after 2014’s emotionally heavy, highly successful album, Ultraviolence,  she told Billboard  this week that a new album is nearly ready and on its way, and tentatively named Honeymoon.(Can you imagine a more Lana-esque title?) She says she has nine songs written and is “looking for a few more songs to tie everything together.” There are few concrete details, but she has said that she’ll be including a cover of Nina Simone’s version of “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood,” which sounds like something of a coda to the re-do of Simone’s take on “The Other Woman” on Ultraviolence.

http://www.vogue.com/7750721/lana-del-rey-honeymoon-governors-ball-golden-globes/

devil.gif

any one attending her show in LA its so far out but i am excited first time seeing her :smokin hope i run in to her so i can get a kiss :wow:

any one attending her show in LA its so far out but i am excited first time seeing her :smokin hope i run in to her so i can get a kiss :wow:

I remember reading last year that she doesnt have anything else to sing about and would stop making music.
So Im extremely glad thats not true

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom