Any Lana Del Rey fans in here?

Word haha. Yea man as far as female artists, Lana, Florence, and now Banks are my favorite. Also Grace Potter, but shes more rock than the previous. I dunno how ppl listen to t swift and all these other lames

I wonder if she knows that shes helping to keep French Montanas career afloat
roll.gif

Word haha. Yea man as far as female artists, Lana, Florence, and now Banks are my favorite. Also Grace Potter, but shes more rock than the previous. I dunno how ppl listen to t swift and all these other lames
Still havent gotten into Banks yet. Her music hasnt clicked for me yet

Just run thru her album a few times and itl probably grow on you. Nice mix of softer stuff and synth/electric production tracks

I wonder if she knows that shes helping to keep French Montanas career afloat
roll.gif

Still havent gotten into Banks yet. Her music hasnt clicked for me yet
man, I love Banks' album, I really love the House influence and she really has a knack for melody

and then once I went and read the lyrics is super impressed

I saw a few weeks ago that LDR has been performing a new song called Serial Killer, the new album is supposed to be out in August

I can't wait

Tomorrow 
smile.gif

Ive heard nothing but the snippet on her IG from months ago. Gonna be crying all the way home from work

Albums is pretty smooth. Def more laid back than her other projects. Any word on bonus tracks from best buy, target itunes etc?

Goodness, the album bored the crap out of me. Probably going to give it a couple more listens, but nothing stood out to me on the first listen.

Last edited:
i'm just now getting around to playing this album heavy, not as good as Ultraviolence but good tracks still

Salvatore

Honeymoon

Freak

HBTB

Back
Top Bottom