Anyone having a hard time selling their kicks?

The last couple shoes I sold ended up going for $36 and $43 per pair after eBay fee's and Paypal fees. They weren't heat, by any means at all, butafter that happened I just stopped selling all together. Might as well beat these things down to $40 quality before selling.

Or just give em to Goodwill, where people who will appreciate them more get them.

what i did was have a "growing up sale", and posted up all of my jordans, dunks, fitteds, jerseys, and clothes that i was getting rid of for dressclothes on ebay.

i sold most of my stuff for around 3k, which was pretty good, considering it was all worn.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by picknroll24

I have had my sig for months now, I guess there is no demand for 8's even though I'm not asking for much.
Since I'm done with shoes I also have other shoes I'm trying to unload but I have been too lazy to sell them.
maybe if you made a thread with tagged dated pics and people could click the link to a selling thread...it would be easier

ds 8s on forums run about 165
word? You just motivated my lazy @## to make a thread thanks

I$$ b, from what i seen and heard they got a ton of kiddies that want all that stuff.

ive done ok... some good days and some bad days...
my $80 bucks and under thread did pretty well... my recent thread is a no go tho. o well. u win some u lose some
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I$$ b, from what i seen and heard they got a ton of kiddies that want all that stuff.

laugh.gif
Man the buy/sell over there is so unorganized. I stopped by last nightand a lot of the threads are two pages of the seller bumping. Kudos mods who came up with NT's system.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by picknroll24

I have had my sig for months now, I guess there is no demand for 8's even though I'm not asking for much.
Since I'm done with shoes I also have other shoes I'm trying to unload but I have been too lazy to sell them.
maybe if you made a thread with tagged dated pics and people could click the link to a selling thread...it would be easier

word...I'd at least take a look

checked 'em out......nothin I was checkin for, but I wish you luck
but a link in your sig seems to help some people

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
Man the buy/sell over there is so unorganized. I stopped by last night and a lot of the threads are two pages of the seller bumping. Kudos mods who came up with NT's system.
pimp.gif
ISS buy/sell >>>>> NT

No questions asked.

I have 150 feedback over, its easy to sell/buy shoes. You have to be an idiot to get scammed.

Want to hit me up with a list of stuff OP?

And I know what you mean I had a pair of CDP Hare VII's and Mili IV's that I was stuck with for a few months. EVerybody wanted a handout and Iwasn't gonna give it

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Want to hit me up with a list of stuff OP?

And I know what you mean I had a pair of CDP Hare VII's and Mili IV's that I was stuck with for a few months. EVerybody wanted a handout and I wasn't gonna give it

What was the condition of the 4s and how much were people offering?

Originally Posted by raptors29

I can't even sell some size 15 DS 1994 Jordan 1s
smh.gif
Who the hell wears a 15
laugh.gif

I wanna sell some of my shoes, but I'm just mad lazy to take pictures and go to the post office. Lots of Jordans 9.5 and 10
nerd.gif

yup havent sold a pair in a while
i think people are holding on to there money more

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Everybody loves to lowball.
smh.gif
When you guys say lowball, can you provide a quick example?
Offering way less than the shoes are worth.

That really pisses me off, especially when I list the shoes at a low price to begin with.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by raptors29

I can't even sell some size 15 DS 1994 Jordan 1s
smh.gif
Who the hell wears a 15
laugh.gif

I wanna sell some of my shoes, but I'm just mad lazy to take pictures and go to the post office. Lots of Jordans 9.5 and 10
nerd.gif

You would be surprised. Some famous people have came through my eBay store and bought a few size 15 and 16 shoes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom