Anyone Remember Uptowns.net?

LOL i used to be on uptowns heavy...that was the first message board i signed up to to see mr hot flavaz customs lol. I still chat with swoosh and grams sometimes on twitter and i have a few others added on fb, everybody seems to be making moves tho. I remember selling my captain america bapes to you crazyflip...at least I think it was you lol

RIP Reggie

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

amazing is lilpennymagicfan or something like that on here, rarely see him outside of the Jordan Brand section.

Much like NT uptowns best days were before 05-06. I can honestly say I have WAY MORE personal memories on ups than on NT, on there EVERYONE participated. While on here, well at least back then folks were shook to because NT's roast game was untouchable back then.

03-06 was the prime of hilarity on uptowns

wattup mecca

roll.gif
@ amazin dyed hairline and his crayola tats

team uptowns.net
nerd.gif

amazing is lilpennymagicfan or something like that on here, rarely see him outside of the Jordan Brand section.

Much like NT uptowns best days were before 05-06. I can honestly say I have WAY MORE personal memories on ups than on NT, on there EVERYONE participated. While on here, well at least back then folks were shook to because NT's roast game was untouchable back then.

wattup mecca

roll.gif

team uptowns.net
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

wattup mecca

roll.gif

team uptowns.net
nerd.gif
Jones used to be ruthless back in those days, he got soft once he started REALLY trying to be a rapper. Also once he posted a reg pic his hairline was pushed back like a mofo.
The uptowns exposures DID rival Nt's though, noodz of like 4 or 5 chicks. I do remember the one point where pretty much EVERY female on there was gay/bi. I remember the failed ATL meetup where everyone was just quiet as hell walking together, I almost went to it too smh

wattup mecca

roll.gif

team uptowns.net
nerd.gif
Jones used to be ruthless back in those days, he got soft once he started REALLY trying to be a rapper. Also once he posted a reg pic his hairline was pushed back like a mofo.
The uptowns exposures DID rival Nt's though, noodz of like 4 or 5 chicks. I do remember the one point where pretty much EVERY female on there was gay/bi. I remember the failed ATL meetup where everyone was just quiet as hell walking together, I almost went to it too smh

wattup mecca

roll.gif

team uptowns.net
nerd.gif
yep

yo i dont remember my name............

prymone do you?

swear i was gonna get amazing a greyhound ticket so we could use fist, he wasnt with it

wattup mecca

roll.gif

team uptowns.net
nerd.gif
yep

yo i dont remember my name............

prymone do you?

swear i was gonna get amazing a greyhound ticket so we could use fist, he wasnt with it

Originally Posted by ddouble

Uptowns was unique. Made me love AIr forces even more. I used to allways go on there but it just died and was never resurrected.

Members i remember were:tongue:rym, Reggie, Adamsofa, Kawshin, Focused, Tris, Myones, Lows, Jae, Amazing1, Windycity, Duval and much more.

@ Joe billionaire Were you the dude who won them  portland looking ID's with the gum sole?
yeah that was me...it wasnt from uptowns tho but showideez contest on a other site

Originally Posted by ddouble

Uptowns was unique. Made me love AIr forces even more. I used to allways go on there but it just died and was never resurrected.

Members i remember were:tongue:rym, Reggie, Adamsofa, Kawshin, Focused, Tris, Myones, Lows, Jae, Amazing1, Windycity, Duval and much more.

@ Joe billionaire Were you the dude who won them  portland looking ID's with the gum sole?
yeah that was me...it wasnt from uptowns tho but showideez contest on a other site

I loved ups.net. I really got into fitteds cuz of that site.

The only people I see from there on here is prym and myones.

Anyway I got banned from there cuz of this mod that was a herb (not gonna name names).

Joined up in NT and rarely leave the fitted thread.

Went back after like 9 months. My sn didnt work and I registered again but they never activated my sn. Then I tried again like 3 months later and were gone.

UPS>>>>>>>>>>>>

doing ">>>>>>>>>>" cuz of ups >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember amazing1 that guy was hilarious.   He always posted addresses and phone number when he was e-beefing with people.  Idk if they were fake or not but that made me laugh. 

I loved ups.net. I really got into fitteds cuz of that site.

The only people I see from there on here is prym and myones.

Anyway I got banned from there cuz of this mod that was a herb (not gonna name names).

Joined up in NT and rarely leave the fitted thread.

Went back after like 9 months. My sn didnt work and I registered again but they never activated my sn. Then I tried again like 3 months later and were gone.

UPS>>>>>>>>>>>>

doing ">>>>>>>>>>" cuz of ups >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember amazing1 that guy was hilarious.   He always posted addresses and phone number when he was e-beefing with people.  Idk if they were fake or not but that made me laugh. 

Yeah RIP Uptowns.net and Reggie

03'-05' Uptowns.net >> any shoe forum ever!

I remember them pics of Queen got posted and tris was banning anyone that would keep re-posting them ahaha.

Yeah RIP Uptowns.net and Reggie

03'-05' Uptowns.net >> any shoe forum ever!

I remember them pics of Queen got posted and tris was banning anyone that would keep re-posting them ahaha.

Owner of the site got tired of paying for it. I think he was selling it but he wanted like 1k-2k for the site or something like that. Which isn't worth it.

It was down for months I didn't hear any word about it so I made this lil wack @$+ site back in like September I think to try and get some members back but its dead over there. www.Up-towns.com

Owner of the site got tired of paying for it. I think he was selling it but he wanted like 1k-2k for the site or something like that. Which isn't worth it.

It was down for months I didn't hear any word about it so I made this lil wack @$+ site back in like September I think to try and get some members back but its dead over there. www.Up-towns.com

Back
Top Bottom