Are there any personal trainers on nt?

Would there be any personal trainers on here that could shed light on their career, and process of getting certified? All post would help.

Would there be any personal trainers on here that could shed light on their career, and process of getting certified? All post would help.

I don't have any other advice than, CARE for your patients. If they're called that
laugh.gif

Some personal trainers could really careless about you and actually helping vs just giving you stuff to do. Its like a bad teacher.

I don't have any other advice than, CARE for your patients. If they're called that
laugh.gif

Some personal trainers could really careless about you and actually helping vs just giving you stuff to do. Its like a bad teacher.

It's easy to get certified, but you have to be knowledgable and confident above and beyond the course materials. Most of all you have to have personality and be a great motivator. Anyone can sit there behind a clipboard list of exercises and count out reps, but going the extra mile with your training, communication, and product is what gets clients hooked. I was the first person out of my certification course to get a personal training job (actually got offered a position before I was even certified). Out of the rest of my class (20 or so people), MAYBE only one other guy had the potential to be a good trainer.

It's easy to get certified, but you have to be knowledgable and confident above and beyond the course materials. Most of all you have to have personality and be a great motivator. Anyone can sit there behind a clipboard list of exercises and count out reps, but going the extra mile with your training, communication, and product is what gets clients hooked. I was the first person out of my certification course to get a personal training job (actually got offered a position before I was even certified). Out of the rest of my class (20 or so people), MAYBE only one other guy had the potential to be a good trainer.

Back
Top Bottom