Are you a fan of the "nicknames?"

You know. . .Bred, Hares, Last Shots, Playoffs. . .i know people on both side of the fence and i wanna know wut NT thinks about em. 

Bred
Raptors
Oreo
Cherries

I can partially deal with the rest, but these fours are the worst, especially Bred and Raptors.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Bred
Raptors
Oreo
Cherries

I can partially deal with the rest, but these fours are the worst, especially Bred and Raptors.
haha. somebody was gettin roasted earlier for callin the white/red xii the cherries !
roll.gif

Just the nicknames that have been around are acceptable (Bourdeaux, Concord, Space Jam.. etc.). I can't stand that every new shoe that drops has to have a nickname, Cherry XII's was the worst of the worst.

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

Just the nicknames that have been around are acceptable (Bourdeaux, Concord, Space Jam.. etc.). I can't stand that every new shoe that drops has to have a nickname, Cherry XII's was the worst of the worst.

concord is such a staple. . .i don't really even count that.  

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

QFE

Easy to know which kicks u talkin about.."powder blues ix" instead of "the blue with white colored j's"-ponyboy

i love them simply because all u have to do is say "cherries" and someones panties get in a bunch

i thought the low top xi white and red were called cherries cause i heard some ppl call it that before.

in a way I'm a fan. Except when I hear cherry 12's
a lot of nicknames though aren't just a random name
most of the time it has to do with where they're seen.
Such as space jams. hares due to bugs bunny

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Most of them are fine- flints, taxis, last shots, space jams- like others have stated it helps when you are referring to a specific shoe

Breds, cherries are terrible though
smh.gif

School me right quick.... i thought breds were a black and red color way. Am i missing somthing.

Back
Top Bottom