are you dressing up for halloween 2021?

Are you wearing a costume this year?

• Total voters
Girl is gonna be dorthy, I’m gonna be the scarecrow, and my frenchie is gonna be
12FB59AE-BD23-4E98-B9FC-6E0DAF91F578.jpeg

Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios #ProudDad
Yes! Love it!

Doing the mandalorian with the wife and baby.
nice! this year my baby girl is grogu and my son is mando - our dog is gonna be a frog. not sure how wife and i will match. doubt she wants to be cara dune because of the whole right wing thing.

every year my wife and i match with the kid(s). last year my son was a crayfish and i had a swordtail fish shirt (both found in the rivers by our apartment) and my baby girl was RBG and my wife had a shirt with a gavel on it. year before, my son was a king crab, daughter was a lobster, my wife was a chef and i had a land o lakes butter t-shirt.

Halloween is my fav and I always dress up. This year we have a newborn and of course I had to do a family costume. She is going to be Cinderella, my frenchies are gonna be her mouse friends, her dad will be the prince and I am going to be the fairy godmother.

Halloween threads on NT always remind me of that tall white dude that had a short, blonde girlfriend who always went all out for Halloween. I believe one year he dressed up as a Slim Jim, lol.

His dedication to this holiday was admirable and the parties he threw and attended looked dope.
sikwiditt or something like that?

Big Halloween nerd, couple of my costumes. Parents have a huge turn out in their neighborhood, I kinda do a “live decoration” thing.

Attachments

• EC0399F0-C2C5-47F9-97EC-32631BAB393F.jpeg
    EC0399F0-C2C5-47F9-97EC-32631BAB393F.jpeg
    742.3 KB · Views: 20
  • CA8ECDBE-2782-4CB1-A09B-5FAC99206F5F.jpeg
    CA8ECDBE-2782-4CB1-A09B-5FAC99206F5F.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 035BE312-C53B-461B-8A2C-023C75DA5562.jpeg
    035BE312-C53B-461B-8A2C-023C75DA5562.jpeg
    524.7 KB · Views: 206
A few cars & coffee events tomorrow & Sunday (gonna rain Saturday but it's rain or shine at McLaren Philly) so I'll be wearing this. Also when I was selling cars, and whenever Halloween fell on a day we were open & I was working, I worn it.
PXL_20211029_140455609.jpg
PXL_20211029_140506156.jpg

fully lined/insulated replica 1994 Aryton Senna F1 Williams team karting suit! I bought this from eBay back in like 2013 or so. Best $90 I ever spent. Cotton lined so all I wear are gym shorts & a t shirt under it (it's toasty inside) and it's fully embroidered. All patched are replicated per Ayrton's suit he wore his last season (before he passed at Imola during the San Marino GP).

So I wore it yearly at work & got lots of compliments from customers (some actually knew it was Senna's suit). Loved wearing it as it was rather comfortable actually. Wore a pair of Piloti driving shoes with it as well. We had a temp sales manager for 6 months (he was such a jerk, as he was brought in to improve sales but got canned after his 6-month contract was up, on Halloween 2014 no less because he was so miserable and nasty) and he HATED that I wore it. Said how unprofessional I looked. I looked at him and said "It's Halloween, and ALL my customers know I'm a car nut/gear head". Didn't matter as the dealer (owner of the store) was a huge race fan. He thought it was cool.

And some (who know about the history of Senna) would wonder why I got the Williams suit and not his suit from McLaren. It's because it had a Honda badge and Marlboro on it and I figured wearing a huge cigarette company on my chest & back wasn't a good look. I may grab one for the heck of it, now that I don't sell cars anymore.

Uhh im pretty everyone in the know would excuse the logos.

Not everyone, only my old manager who was a stickler for me wearing stuff that didn't have the logo of the manufacturer of cars we sold. He lightened up years after hiring me, but at the worst very early on (late 90s), I couldn't wear a Nike windbreaker as it had a very small swoosh on the upper breast and I had to take it off and be cold (late October/early November timeframe). My coworker told me to put it back on, he being controlling. So I just treaded lightly.

Back
Top Bottom