Are you picky about which Js you wear to your spot on RD?

It has been established that I have a bit of the ol' OCD about some things. That said, allow me to continue.

I find that I put a good deal of consideration into which Js I wear when I head out to pick up new additions to the collection on RD. Below are some guidelinesI use to determine what I will wear:

1. If I have a cool version of the model that is being released, I wear it (ex: When the Mars IV came out, I wore my white/red laser IVs).
  2. If I don't have a limited pair of the model being released, I try to wear something I have in a similar colorway (ex: For the Black Cat III release, I wore my black/redwood XIVs).
  3. On days when I am picking up a limited release, I tend to wear a pair that is rare (ex: When I picked up my X/XIII CDP, I wore my OG white/red XIIs).
  4. Once in a while, I wear something uncommon just for the heck of it (ex: For the VI/XVII release, I wore my Tour IVs).
What do you wear on release day?

What do you plan to wear for the III/XX release? I am leaning towards my DMP VIs, but it will be a game-time decision.

is it really that serious to make a post about what your going to wear when buying the 3/20 package

this is a iss type question

LOL, might as well. I'm usually wearing my super cool Air CPD all black "kicks" when i go pick up my J's, most of the time i go on my break.

True story, i think it was either foot locker or finishline at water tower, a while back we had to go take in this 400 pound whale for trying to steal like 10shirts and shorts.
We're walking this guy out, and my eye spies a pair of King County's on the sale rack! i was like....Size 12? bag it up! Double score!

I usually wear white forces, i dont like showing off.
But then again im a big +!$!% when it comes to wearing my jordans LOL

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

is it really that serious to make a post about what your going to wear when buying the 3/20 package

Absolutely. Even ISS doesn't deserve such ****** post. Go see a psychiatrist and give us a break

Originally Posted by dalamina

Absolutely. Even ISS doesn't deserve such ****** post. Go see a psychiatrist and give us a break

roll.gif
could not agree more

This is a little overdone to the point where it's almost like the way a woman would plan out her outfits.

i usually dont go out on release day, but i dont put much thought to what shoes i m wearing, at any point....

LOL wow thats crazy stuff on how you decide to chose your J's.

If I'm not working I just go in my Hydros or any other "Sandal", before work I'll be wearin my AJB VI or 410 Boot
wink.gif

No need to show off my kicks at RD, its pointless to me imo
eyes.gif

I wouldnt know because I never get anything on RD. Live hundreds of miles from a store. I have to depend on eastbay, finishline or whatever. Unless I get earlyoff PYS.

Originally Posted by dalamina

roll.gif
could not agree more

Very Harsh!
Peeps really Care!!
Clean Socks R a Mus!!!

it doesnt matter what you wear unless the workers favor the better dressed customer or something.

but if your planning on trying on your shoes then you need to have clean, un-sweaty socks.

Originally Posted by Trav T

This is a little overdone to the point where it's almost like the way a woman would plan out her outfits.
i also agree with this man

SMH AT THIS POST AND WHAT NIKETALK HAS BECOME

ITS SAD THIS GUY WHO STARTED THIS THREAD HAS OVER 1,000 POSTS ON HERE

YOU WOULD EXPECT A POST LIEK THIS FROM A NEWBEE
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

no i dont even wear Js on release day. most of the time i look like a bum. wake up put something on and go straight to the store

Back
Top Bottom