Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't even

• I'd rather waste my time on something else

• lemon key face

• Total voters
So NT, are you somebody? Can you say to other people that you're 'somebody'? What constitutes being someone in todays society? What is your definition of somebody? How and When do you make it? Does that refer to being somebody in the sense of being or in teh sense of being a productive member of society? Is it an illusion at the end of the day? I mean, we all die at the end so what's the point? What's the point of living really?

I was thinking earlier, have I amounted to anything yet? Who decides? What are the requirements? Are there any? Society dictates you are someone when you're a integrated part of it, but who decides? Does it vary? Will being someone be the same in a society that suffers of corruption as opposed to the opposite? Will being make me somebody?

I think societies definition is irrelevant.

As long as you're doing what you want to do, you've made it.  Your happiness>>>>>the expectation of society.

Personally, I want to be able to do what I went, when I want, however I want to.  I do want to work in the UN but after that I'm gonna start my own business.

When the business becomes successful I'll say that I've made it.

As long as you're doing what you want to do, you've made it.  Your happiness>>>>>the expectation of society.
Personally, I want to be able to do what I went, when I want, however I want to.  I do want to work in the UN but after that I'm gonna start my own business.

what comes after you've made it?

what comes after you've made it?
level 2

Money, power, influence, esteem. that's how society judges and most everyone cares to some degree how they are viewed in society, if you don't more power to you. It really doesn't matter though, just be a good person

To me, making it is basically leaving a legacy for your family offspring to build off of.

So NT, are you somebody? Can you say to other people that you're 'somebody'? What constitutes being someone in todays society? What is your definition of somebody? How and When do you make it? Does that refer to being somebody in the sense of being or in teh sense of being a productive member of society? Is it an illusion at the end of the day? I mean, we all die at the end so what's the point? What's the point of living really?

I was thinking earlier, have I amounted to anything yet? Who decides? What are the requirements? Are there any? Society dictates you are someone when you're a integrated part of it, but who decides? Does it vary? Will being someone be the same in a society that suffers of corruption as opposed to the opposite? Will being make me somebody?
You just answered your own question.

You want to know if you're a "somebody?"  Just Google search your name.  You can amount to something and not be a "somebody," but usually being a "somebody" means you amounted to something, at least for the time being...

Couldn't have said it any better..

My mother is proud of me and my lil bro looks up to me.
smokin.gif

im skrate..

Life sucks and then you die, and when you die chances are everything you did and everything about you will be forgotten effectively erasing your existence from the world. Might as well have fun until then.

been under the radar for a while but wait for the summer...
nthat.gif

Give yall some wave

Not at all. Today might literally change that, though.

Pray for me! If your're atheist, think positive thoughts and associate them with my username!

Waiting on a pretty huge phone call.

I have a job.
I vote.
I pay my taxes.
I've never been to jail.
end of story.

The purpose of life is to enjoy it as much as you can while leaving a legacy and helping your fellow man make it through unscathed to the best of your ability. I think I've been given all the right tools to fulfill these goals.

Life sucks and then you die, and when you die chances are everything you did and everything about you will be forgotten effectively erasing your existence from the world. Might as well have fun until then.
i faux with this mentality. all we are is dust in the wind. someday everything will cease to exist.

nope..not even close...if people were ranked by numbers i would probally be in the billionth ranking

To answer your thread title (because i'm not answering all that other ****) yes.

Now does that mean i'm "special"? Nope... but I am somebody.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom