Are you tired of the space jams too ?

i live in ny, most of the people over here have them. i dont really care about seeing them a lot but it does annoy me when ignorant kids in my high school ask me if im getting the 'white space jams'
eyes.gif
. i bought the space jams but was never really a fan so i traded them off. passed on the anniversary 11s as well.

honestly at first i was trying to keep my pair ds then i was like that doesnt even sound like myself to keep a shoe ds i like to wear all my shoes. The times i actually did wear my spacejams they were uncomfortable and crease on the midsole easy smh i felt like there was nothing special about this shoe and ive been wearing them on the regular to break em in but id rather have an og pair ( shame on me for trading ) the time i do find a ds og pair i hope i can grab em up

I didn't get a pair because they sold out here... Then the other day I'm at the gym, and some dude is working out in Space Jams... I just looked at him and smh. They were creased like a fat kids rolls.

UnDS's these for my birthday...

Definitely got alot of attention with them due to the neon lights on the floor....

I haven't seen too many people with them by me tho.

im freshman so when im a senior ill unds them i gotta bigger size on purpose and if i change my mind i can always sell em hopefully by then people will be wearing them less

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I remember the days when wearing Jordan's late made you a square.
laugh.gif

Exactly!!! But that was about 12-15 years ago when the man who made the shoes great, was still lacing em up. It makes me feel soooo freakin old cause a lot of these kids, have never even seen the greatest to ever play, for a full 48 minutes..feels like yesterday I was watching MJ breaking down mofos with his sweet bank shots, turnaround fadeaway jumpers, and insatiable drive to WIN at any cost...wish everyone everywhere could WITNESS greatness at it's greatest.
MJ made careers-pippen,kukoc, harper, 

and made trash-men into champions-Longly, wennington, horace grant and his goggles, steve kerr, paxton, cartwright, perdue, hodges

^ Uh you need to check that bro. Ron Harper was not trash. He had a bad knee injury then got traded to the Clippers
frown.gif
. When he played for the Cavs, he was nice, BUT overshadowed by you know who. Please check the stats. Thank you....

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

Exactly!!! But that was about 12-15 years ago when the man who made the shoes great, was still lacing em up. It makes me feel soooo freakin old cause a lot of these kids, have never even seen the greatest to ever play, for a full 48 minutes..feels like yesterday I was watching MJ breaking down mofos with his sweet bank shots, turnaround fadeaway jumpers, and insatiable drive to WIN at any cost...wish everyone everywhere could WITNESS greatness at it's greatest.

and made trash-men into champions-Longly, wennington, horace grant and his goggles, steve kerr, paxton, cartwright, perdue, hodges

^ Uh you need to check that bro. Ron Harper was not trash. He had a bad knee injury then got traded to the Clippers
frown.gif
. When he played for the Cavs, he was nice, BUT overshadowed by you know who. Please check the stats. Thank you....
Read again. Dude never said Ron Harper was trash. He said he made careers for these guys. Which is true. Ron Harper won rings because of MJ. No one can deny that. Harper was a role player. They all were role players. MJ, Pip, and the Worm were the meat of the team.

The other guys, yeah they were pretty trash. All replaceable.

Jordan was every threat that players now a days wish they could be. Even Kobe and Lebron can only wish. Jordan had weaknesses and overcame them through perseverance and determination. Intelligence for the game with 100% skill inside of skill if you will. He was true a leader on the court. Could take over a game with his ability, be the facilitator, and be the coach at the same time out there. He could play offense AND defense. His teamates were also intelligent enough to know they were playing with perhaps the greatest of all time at the time. That would give any player an adrenaline rush.

1995 - 96. Greatest team and season in the history of basketball. Total domination.

..let me tell you how I really feel.
laugh.gif

Haven't seen many of them in Nashville...bought my girl some recently from the Flight Club.

I haven't worn mine and they were a gift from one of my Jordan Brand homies...

i love these shoes and i love that others love these shoes and are rockin em i wish people would always rock their shoes if they love em not wrap them up and watch them crumble when they finaly take them out

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Read again. Dude never said Ron Harper was trash. He said he made careers for these guys. Which is true. Ron Harper won rings because of MJ. No one can deny that. Harper was a role player. They all were role players. MJ, Pip, and the Worm were the meat of the team.

The other guys, yeah they were pretty trash. All replaceable.

Ron Harper had a career. He got hurt went to the Clippers and was forgotten about. It's amazing how people are quick to jumo on others here. I'm a basketball fan, and Ron Harper had a career already before he blew out his knee unfortunately. Any real fan of basketball know this. Now shut your yap.

NO NOT TIRED OF SPACE JAMS, WHY WOULD YOU BE? BECAUSE YOUR NEIGHBOR HAS THEM? ONLY ONE PERSON'S OPINION MATTERS YOURS.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

I unds mine pair while watching the space jam movie right now. nam sayin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired of space jizzyjams? nawww B. i justt rock em to shock em 
wink.gif

naw son, it was time to unds these 2000 retro.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom