Are you tired of the space jams too ?

i did see sum dude in Manhattan rockin Fake JAMS in a store yesturday, it was the first time i busted mine out n wore them, homie looked down and was just shunned bc i had the real jump offs on =P. I LOVE MY SJ's =]]

I live in Cali and I don't see them worn at all, but that was until I went to Vegas this past weekend and saw some dude wearing his....

I haven't seen anyone in the Cleveland area wearing them. People around here are too broke anymore
to wear these overpriced shoes. I really don't even think they are that great. People over hype them
way too much. I only like III's-VI's anymore. OG colors of course. All the true hype beasts are the rich folk
in Cali who buy up everything.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

I want a pair I'm not tired of 'em. I'm juss tired of the horrible outfits people wear with 'em hahaha

I see alot worse outfits with the copper foams to be honest!!! what ever happened to Keep It Simple Stupid???
I saw one high school kid last week with one SJ on one foot and one cdp xi on the other foot. I was 
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

There overatted anyway, they are a nice sneaker but they are # 3 next to the Breds and Concords.

I do not own a pair and wouldn't pay more than $150 for them brand new.

i am rare in that i don't like patent leather sneakers
i only have an 11 because it came with a 6
and didn't want the space jams
that being said, this might still be the best retro+

^ Yea they are overrated IMO too

LOL at the dudes in here that didn't get there pair acting salty lmao

The funny thing is i ended up wearing mines 2day for the second time Lol

I'm glad everyone is wearing their pairs.  Why are people acting like these should be a limited release and that people shouldn't wear the shoes they buy? I didn't get a pair this time around cause they looked like fakes, but that doesn't have any impact on my feelings for my 2 pairs of '00 retros.  My whole high school team wore them in 2001 and I still never got tired of them.  If other people wearing shoes makes you not want them, then it's probably cause you want them because no one else has them and not because you really like the shoe.  Reassess why you purchase or want to purchase things...

Originally Posted by Porkchop 216

I haven't seen anyone in the Cleveland area wearing them. People around here are too broke anymore
to wear these overpriced shoes. I really don't even think they are that great. People over hype them
way too much. I only like III's-VI's anymore. OG colors of course. All the true hype beasts are the rich folk
in Cali who buy up everything.

TRUE. BUT I WAS UP IN TOWER CITY IN CLEVELAND TODAY AND SAW A TON OF FAKE SPACEJAMS LOL.

i actually like seeing any color of XI's
right > left........ all day. cant wait for C.G's

CIMG0511.JPG

CIMG0512.JPG

CIMG0514.JPG

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

There overatted anyway, they are a nice sneaker but they are # 3 next to the Breds and Concords.

I do not own a pair and wouldn't pay more than $150 for them brand new.

i have to agree. little overrated but i love em still.

but ------- #1 Concord, #2 Bred, #3 Spacejam

CIMG0522.JPG

space jams are the best XI next to the low top columbia XI...imo of course...

I love seeing them everyday...wore mine yesterday and CDP today

I do see a lot people wearing the space jams especially girls. I work in New York CIty Manhattan.

I'm not tired of them that much. Nobody out here where I live really wears Jordans like that and I also own 2 pairs of these...one of which I tried on for fit indoors only that I never wore outside (basically ds) and another pair that has been untouched since the day they arrived from Eastbay...

If anything, seeing pics of so many people rocking them in the WDYWT thread makes me tired of them...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom