Are you tired of the space jams too ?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Am I tried of the space jams?

20ib3gm.gif

I have yet to see a person wearing them in my area, then again I don't really pay attention on who's wearing them. lol
And it won't bother me if I see them everywhere I go.

I suppose I'm getting tired of seeing them..
But that's because the employees at finish line bought all the pairs they had which meant my hook up couldnt get a pair.
And because it's all the ghetto hood rat dudes & females are the only ones who wear them in my city..

Nope i'm not tired of the space jams because only 50 pairs were released here in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by jsonmyfeet

they're over-hyped i think. re-retro'ing the space jams killed the glory for those who got them from the first retro. i actually give more props to those who rock the OG space jams (even with the yellow soles) than this year's release. but i am tired of those who tie up their laces like their foot can't breathe and they wear pants over them. that just sickens me. lol.
lol so your saying these weren't overhyped the first time?

I work at a big aquarium so I cant go a day with out seeing at least someone wearing them.not really tired of them. havent really worn mine much though .

i finally un-DS mine today and wore em at work. it was a nice sunny clear day so i didn't have to really worry about the weather.

had a lotta ppl doing double takes even though these 09 retros weren't necessarily hard to get (i've seen decent amount of ppl rockin em)

before i headed for work though (i work at the mall) i stopped by FNL and finally scooped up a pair of the oreo 6's.

before i start going off on a tangent, anybody agree with me and say that 6's are way more comfy to wear than 11's? the 09 space jams are my 1st pair of 11's and i have the motorsports and the oreos. i have to say both of the 6's are more comfy than the space jams.

^ I agree the 11's are very uncomfortable to wear but they look better than the 6's IMO

As for your oreo pick up i don''t like the oreo's there ugly IMO

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^ I agree the 11's are very uncomfortable to wear but they look better than the 6's IMO

As for your oreo pick up i don''t like the oreo's there ugly IMO

i don't understand what makes blacked out carmines "ugly"

and if u are tired of a original colorway like da space jams then u need to check out of da sneaker hobby now...classics will be classics 30-40 years later.

The speckles make them ugly^^ If they didn't have the speckles then they would be blacked out carmines.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

The speckles make them ugly^^ If they didn't have the speckles then they would be blacked out carmines.

without speckles they would be to plain  
grin.gif

Nope, I'm not tired of seeing them. I have my 00 pair to wear and a ds pair from last year. Still don't understand why one man would care what the next is wearing. Worry about yourself son. ASAP!

haven't seen much people wear them since they released. I don't really care though, I'm over that release.

I honestly think if you are "tired" of these for a reason like that, you were only about these for the hype anyway... pretty obvious.

Yes I'm tired of seeing them but i'll just bring my pair out next summer when majority have messed up theirs!

you mean tired* and yes thats why I got rid of mine already to get some older jordans that noones really has..

windycity7 wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:

without speckles they would be to plain  
grin.gif

So are the Carmines plain? I think they would look better without the speckles, but its cool I respect every ones opinion.

Just think on the oreos the white and black colorway is ugly IMO it looks weird to me but to each his own

You can't compare the oreos to the carmines the carmines colorway is way better to me

Back
Top Bottom