Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm actually really feeling Titolos
nthat.gif

IDK yet they kinda look like a gr release to me with that sock liner but the black suede and perf toe box is fire. 

I would offer but I wouldn't want to insult you considering what I see you're trying to fetch
frown.gif
I'm not really trying to fetch any price- any place I listed is just priced high with some optimism. I'm open to offers, I'm just also aware of how many size 13s there are in the market. I've paid ridiculous prices on shoes before, I've paid steals, I've charged ridiculous prices, and I've given steals.

Guys.. thinking of selling my False Flags for a G-Shock (Maharishi lunar bonsai if you're wondering) and some dough. Haven't worn it ever since i got them for some reason..

Any reasons why i shouldn't do it?

Last edited:

Guys.. thinking of selling my False Flags for a G-Shock (Maharishi lunar bonsai if you're wondering) and some dough. Haven't worn it ever since i got them for some reason..

I love g-shocks, but that one looks terrible. Just my opinion.

Calling for 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow.

More power to you if you plan on camping.

I'm debating if I'm even going to bother at all now.

I only have 2 tough solars and I paid under $70 for each. Not really into spending much on casio's personally but seems like you're coming up based on prices I see online. In my opinion, always trade for what you'll get the most use out of.  In this case, doesnt seem like u really want to wear the FFs so I say go for it.

Record it. I want to start a film series. Sneakerhead Confessionals I want to branch out from my other lines you may have heard of like, Girls Gone Wild and Bum Fights. It will give us an opportunity to show the people of of America the sneaker underground and our struggle. Like when we don't have a enough money to triple up. braving the elements for a hot release, or having to pull all nighters to cop from overseas boutiques. :rofl:

lolz I'd watch that

I'm not really trying to fetch any price- any place I listed is just priced high with some optimism. I'm open to offers, I'm just also aware of how many size 13s there are in the market. I've paid ridiculous prices on shoes before, I've paid steals, I've charged ridiculous prices, and I've given steals.

If you don't mind me asking, but what was an optimistic pricing for these? Looking to grab a pair at the moment and trying to see if it's a decent deal.

If you don't mind me asking, but what was an optimistic pricing for these? Looking to grab a pair at the moment and trying to see if it's a decent deal.

For a buyer: 500 ish and below

For a seller: 650+

In between seems to be market price

We will be getting the Full Bloom pack in stock within the next few days, its a special Easter pack ASICS is doing. If any one needs anything shoot me a DM and I'll do my best to hook up #NTfam. Men's sizes 4-13 on the GL3 and 8-13 on the GLV and GT-II.

GT-II 'Green Ash':

GL-V 'Coral Reef':

GL-3 'Dark Grey / Sheer Lilac':

We will be getting the Full Bloom pack in stock within the next few days, its a special Easter pack ASICS is doing. If any one needs anything shoot me a DM and I'll do my best to hook up #NTfam. Men's sizes 4-13 on the GL3 and 8-13 on the GLV and GT-II.

GT-II 'Green Ash':

GL-V 'Coral Reef':

GL-3 'Dark Grey / Sheer Lilac':
The more important question is:

Will you be getting the Cmnwlth Da Vinci GLV later this month also?

Studio shots. These are really nice in person, just not enough of a reason to buy them though based on colors alone. 
Man, that's that size 9.5/10 you said you put to the side for me! Thanks for coming through in the clutch, big homie. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom