Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone in Chicago know where to get GR Asics. I went to urban outfitters on state street and they only had converses and women shoes

Try HOH Address: 209 S State St, Chicago, IL 60604

Ford City Mall 7601 SOUTH CICERO AVENUE
CHICAGO, US 60652

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I read that urban outfitters only carries asics online... No stores have them.

Makes sense considering casual Asics still only have a niche market. I've seen maybe 20ish casual asics on people's feet and I live in the third largest city in america. Most asics sold are the running asics

Can someone please tell me where I can buy the Brick and Mortars in NY/NJ. And also will the be a GR or limited?

i emailed concepts about the wider release of the three lies. and they said its the 16th but sites kept saying the 13th ugh...

Bricks and Mortars will be very limited. As far as I know both Kith stores in NY will be getting them and Packer in NJ.

Saw these samples go on eBay last week - they look pretty fresh. Turns out they are part of a Christmas Pack that Asics will be dropping this year along with a Gel Saga. Tis the season to be jolly.

Can someone please tell me where I can buy the Brick and Mortars in NY/NJ. And also will the be a GR or limited?
Very limited release !

I live in perth so I'll be able to grab the Canvas tongue models yay.

Been waiting a year for these.

Kinda of a weird question, But does anyone know what the most popular size(s) for asics would be? 

More info

lol he said turns out to be part of a christmas pack. With that info i take it as its gonna be something limited more than likely and theres more info TO COME since xmas is 4 months away

No ****, Sherlock

I meant post a source, or an article

We have pictures and info for releases all the way up until like April 2014 already, so excuse me if I find it odd that I haven't heard anything about a release ONLY 4 months away

When was the last time you saw an inline Asics release just pop up out of the blue?

No ****, Sherlock

I meant post a source, or an article

We have pictures and info for releases all the way up until like April 2014 already, so excuse me if I find it odd that I haven't heard anything about a release ONLY 4 months away

When was the last time you saw an inline Asics release just pop up out of the blue?

well you should be more specific next time hahahaha

Your pic makes em look extra nice. idk about em but the more i look the more i like. maybe later on down the road if i miss out on something ill come back for em if available still

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom